BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does this mean that BBTS won't get it till Jan too?? Cuz I just ordered from there

So I heard a rumor they're being pushed back EVEN further now...is this true? And what's this about the possibility of a V1 with a V2 head shipping out? Any validity to this?

This only goes to further the point that DC Direct always was and always will be a crap company giving us overpriced cheap quality products. A handful of their figure lines have been any good and those that were weren't worth the price tag. I hope they (and Mattel) go under. Sideshow and Hot toys should distribute their own product and the only mass market figures should be in control of hasbro (I mean like 6 inch figures).

So does this mean that BBTS won't get it till Jan too?? Cuz I just ordered from there

Probably so. BBTS is usually one of the last to get HT items. I still order from them frequently because #1- Sometimes items coming later allows me to save up money and get ready when the 1st people start getting them from Hong Kong, and #2- BBTS packs the figures excellently. Every HT figure I have ever received from them came in super minty-fresh packaging. (which is great since HT boxes are usually very nice.)
I ordered Abe Sapien and Hellboy from them for the very reason of hoping to have the money then, and also their price is like $15 per figure cheaper than Sideshow's prices.

AW!! I was REALLY looking forward to it. Im waiting for my TDK from my cousin in Hong Kong too... She said she would mail it this friday... lets hope I get something before xmas break ends, or I will be really really pissed. I got a job just so I can get Bank Robber Joker (hehe xD). Its kinda stressful, so I want the Joker to motivate me to keep me from quitting the job

Oh well...I'm a patient man...I can wait. It does suck donkey balls though.

:banghead

Mine arrived this morning!!! Can't wait to get home.... Can't say the same with these clients of mine... Why won't they go?!

You and me both!

I'm really pissed at DC Direct right now. I was going to pick up a few of their Watchmen 7" figures, but I think I've changed my mind now. If this is how they like to treat their customers, they don't deserve my hard earned cash.

I sure hope Joe posts an email or physical address of DC Direct for angry letters.

This is VERY unacceptable. Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

I think that's perhaps the best way of equating this. Since DVD and blu-ray releases reach a wider number of consumers, it would cause an uproar of ludicrous proportions if the DVD and/or blu-ray were pushed back for such a long length of time. We're in the privileged minority of those who seek out collectibles based on the stories we love. That being said, this is a company that makes its profit by marketing to individuals such as ourselves. If we as consumers voice our disapproval about such protracted waits, one would hope they would listen. I was looking forward to having my BR Joker on the shelf and staring down my DK Batman menacingly alongside the v1 Joker and the Joker bust. Now that the DCD shipment has been pushed back AGAIN, that'll have to wait... as will we all, AGAIN, for the BR Joker. DCD continues in its unparalleled quest to screw the consumer a little bit harder and faster time after time. :banghead

So I heard a rumor they're being pushed back EVEN further now...is this true? And what's this about the possibility of a V1 with a V2 head shipping out? Any validity to this?

This only goes to further the point that DC Direct always was and always will be a crap company giving us overpriced cheap quality products. A handful of their figure lines have been any good and those that were weren't worth the price tag. I hope they (and Mattel) go under. Sideshow and Hot toys should distribute their own product and the only mass market figures should be in control of hasbro (I mean like 6 inch figures).

Wait, do you mean LATER than January 2nd? Or are you talking about being pushed to January 2nd?

I got it from eBay (I swear to God, the Devil HIMSELF made that website, at this rate I'm gonna have to sell my house). From a seller named ABC-Express. Very fast shipping and quite a bargain. Got it at $140 without shipping.

Has this rumor been confirmed? It was bad enough that it was delayed till the 24th, but now the 2nd of January :(

I just talked to the guy I bought them off of an the bay and he said they have indeed been pushed back until the 2nd of Jan :(

Wow my Sig has become quite popular as of late, are you guys just noticing it now, it's always been there :lol

Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

PERISH THIS F'N THOUGHT!
PERISH IT NOW!

if there really are infinite realities, and every possible occurrence is possible, THIS particular one should NEVER exist because none of my infinite realities should EVER have to not get the DVD release (or blu-ray in this case).

NO NO NO NO NO
bad thought!

*happy place* *happy place*
:)

Back