BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting mine Thurs along with TDK Bats...

Geez, this was a loong wait. I feel like I got to the party after the music stopped... (and the 4,000 pics were posted)

...but I'm happy I at least got there.

I'll be arriving with you, so don't feel lonely. Then again, you might not like my company.. which would then make arriving late + arriving WITH ME all the worse. :(

I hate to even rat them out because they're cool dudes, but I ordered from Dark Shadow Collectibles.

Adam is the man! The best! I'm getting my IM M3 from him and all my Predator Stuff. In fact I already ordered my Pred from him.

Adam rocks! :rock

Well, I've been holding out hope that mine would come, but I'm giving up. I guess mine won't be coming until the April-June shipment....the wait is getting unbearable.

Why you!!!

*shakes fist*

:lol
Adam is the man! The best! I'm getting my IM M3 from him and all my Predator Stuff. In fact I already ordered my Pred from him.

Adam rocks! :rock

:lol

He absolutely rocks! I've had nothing but + experiences with them (beats the living hell outta StatueToys.com).

And I hope I didn't mislead, but this delay isn't on Dark Shadow's end. It's their distributor.

That being said, he would improve his awesomeness ten-fold if he sent me my damn DK stuff already :monkey1

Mines coming wed hell yeah cant wait cant sleep he he hoo hoo he this hobby makes me feel like a kid again , it feels good lol :chew:banana:chew

Got mine yesterday! So remember, there is hope!

Figure is great, really impressed and it completes the V1 whose headsculpt was shameful. Now I've got two awesome versions of the Joker! Just waiting on Two-Face now :rock

Mine arrived...............................broken.:monkey2

I should have known that whole UPS fiasco was a sign.:banghead

Damn what was broken man? The name plate on my display stand fell off in the box. Nothing a little super glue couldn't fix :) Sorry to hear about your break, hopefully you can fix it or get a replacement.

I'm glad to be cured as well, but unfortunately I'm going to have to check into TDK Bats Group Therapy until I found out where the hell mine is. :banghead
1232065279.jpg

Back