BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by The Drizzle
I'm all for doing the "pencil magic trick" on whoever at DCD is responsible...

Sounds good to me, but I'd still want my pencil
back.

but then, you'd have to wait until after January 2nd

:rotfl

Last edited:
That sucks for those that have to wait for January 2nd. BBTS just sent me the confirmation e-mail that mine has arrived! Though I doubt it'll get here till after Christmas... not complaining though...

Has this rumor been confirmed? It was bad enough that it was delayed till the 24th, but now the 2nd of January :(

It's not a rumor. Joe (Mista305) stated in the commerce section he won't get his shipment in until Jan. 2, 2009. Luckily though.. he's getting 100% of his shipment, which means all of us who ordered from him will be getting our BR Joker. The rumor he mentioned in there was that vendors were only going to get 25% of their order which REALLY caused a panic amongst distributors. Thankfully that didn't happen. So Jan. 2nd Joe will get his shipment and then he'll start getting them out.

Like Predator 2:

"sssshshshshshhhhhhhhiiiiittttt Apppens."

That sucks for those that have to wait for January 2nd. BBTS just sent me the confirmation e-mail that mine has arrived! Though I doubt it'll get here till after Christmas... not complaining though...

It still has it listed as a preorder item on their site.

Last edited:

I just ordered mine a couple of days ago. Do you think that I have to wait a lot longer than you? Cuz I didnt get any emails yet. I really don't want to wait T.T

It's not a rumor. Joe (Mista305) stated in the commerce section he won't get his shipment in until Jan. 2, 2009. Luckily though.. he's getting 100% of his shipment, which means all of us who ordered from him will be getting our BR Joker. The rumor he mentioned in there was that vendors were only going to get 25% of their order which REALLY caused a panic amongst distributors. Thankfully that didn't happen. So Jan. 2nd Joe will get his shipment and then he'll start getting them out.

Like Predator 2:

"sssshshshshshhhhhhhhiiiiittttt Apppens."

We need Danny Glover to roll up in DCD and throw down exactly how it is. Now.

Oh...well now I'm just sad again.

With Snake Eyes and Joker in January it feels like Christmas is being postponed for a month.

Looks like I'm joining in this too! Even though mine was dispatched on Monday 15th and customs delayed it with import charges which is being held until I get the letter/bill to pay. Which never arrived today, if it arrives on Saturday, then payment cleared on Monday not much chance of it being delivered next week. Since it's Christmas Eve on Wednesday. :/

It's looking very slim for delivery next week now.

If the blasted thing never got stuck with import fees it would have arrived on Wednesday, 17th.

19-12-2008 11:32 Central Depot Awaiting payment of charges
19-12-2008 00:53 Central Depot Arrived at delivery depot
18-12-2008 10:45 National Hub Sorted in hub
18-12-2008 07:06 International Hub En route to delivery depot
18-12-2008 03:01 International Hub RELEASED WITH CHARGES
16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING
16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES
16-12-2008 19:46 International Hub Arrived in destination country
16-12-2008 14:48 Heathrow Airport Arrived at destination country
15-12-2008 21:22 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT Left origin country
15-12-2008 12:47 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG Collected from customer

The guy I got mine from said he is getting shipments of BR joker and Version 1 joker on the 2nd, looks like I have to sit tight and wait.

Congrats to everyone who got them for Christmas :)

Looks like I'm joining in this too! Even though mine was dispatched on Monday 15th and customs delayed it with import charges which is being held until I get the letter/bill to pay. Which never arrived today, if it arrives on Saturday, then payment cleared on Monday not much chance of it being delivered next week. Since it's Christmas Eve on Wednesday. :/

It's looking very slim for delivery next week now.

If the blasted thing never got stuck with import fees it would have arrived on Wednesday, 17th.

Do you know which Depot is holding it? Trying phoning them with your tracking reference, I did that a while ago rather than wait for a letter.

Do you know which Depot is holding it? Trying phoning them with your tracking reference, I did that a while ago rather than wait for a letter.

All sorted now. :) Paid it yesterday, the letter actually arrived today. If I had waited on the letter it might have been Tuesday.

Hmm...guys I'm having a little bit of a problem...I wanted to get the BR Joker as my first Hot Toys figure but I have no idea where to order from or how to get it. I wanted to order through BBTS but after hearing that the figures might not come in until June, I don't want to be stuck waiting until then. If I preorder it now from BBTS, do you think I will get it before the 2nd quarter batch?

Hmm...guys I'm having a little bit of a problem...I wanted to get the BR Joker as my first Hot Toys figure but I have no idea where to order from or how to get it. I wanted to order through BBTS but after hearing that the figures might not come in until June, I don't want to be stuck waiting until then. If I preorder it now from BBTS, do you think I will get it before the 2nd quarter batch?

I really don't know. If you want to be 100% certain that you'll get it soon the best bet would be to search for "Bank Robber Joker In Stock" on Ebay.

I'm new to this... I was not planning on getting this figure until my wife decided to get it for me as a gift (we did our gifts early as we're gonna be out of town). Sadly she ordered from a retailer that won't be getting them until the later March/April shipment.

But with a little looking and of course remember Mista305 I'll have one coming in January :rock I feel like I've had a real breakthrough in group today :lol

I'm new to this... I was not planning on getting this figure until my wife decided to get it for me as a gift (we did our gifts early as we're gonna be out of town). Sadly she ordered from a retailer that won't be getting them until the later March/April shipment.

But with a little looking and of course remember Mista305 I'll have one coming in January :rock I feel like I've had a real breakthrough in group today :lol

Awesome! I feel much better now too! :D Congrats man! :banana

Back