Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can hear Randy Bowen crying in sorrow right now. I am pretty sure he sculpted the head on the right himself... Oh the rejection...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:panic:

Left also. The sculpt is fine in both it's just really the paint color that I prefer.

The great thing about this statue is there are 2 different looks. Get the one you like. Or do like me and get both. Win/win!!!!

Bowen%20Designs%20Angel%20Museum%20Statue%2000-L.jpg

Bowen Designs posted a poll here:
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/new-bowen-designs-x-men-angel-choices-22018.html

They want to know which version of Angel you want to see produced as a statue?

"Modern" Spidey would have been better if they actually used the "McFarlane" eyes instead of the Romitas. and with a little bit of Deodato Jr.

Love the Sentinel half-head base of Bishop, though i'm not too fond of the X-Men enough to warrant a purchase.

IM just looks too... plain. Still, a solid looking piece though.

Not feeling that Spider-man at all, to be honest. Looks awkward to me, for some reason. The updated pics of the Kingpin statue look good though, hoping to see an actual sculpted version of Ms Marvel and the Captain Marvel Variant soon.

Those risers for Spidey & Iron man are fugly. Think Bowen needs to come up or reinvent the look of them if they are to have it.

Back