Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you collect Bowen when there is SideShow which is far superior in every way?

3182.gif

BB

I thought digital sculpts were perfect :lol

:rotfl:rotfl... I just can't believe that it got through there vetting process and no one saw it.... How many artists saw this sculpt and didnt see the problem, when i could see it in 10 seconds???? Then again a few people at SSC thought the Vision Ex was a great idea so...:dunno

Because some peeps around here are smug and think their opinion is all that matters. I personally like BD and I am happy to buy from both companies. I even pick up pieces released by Koto from time to time. Their Magneto and Spidey statues look fantastic. In the end, I buy what I like. I could care less about what others think. Not all of us have the same tastes nor collect for the same reasons.

The man speaketh the truth!

I agree that the price points are out of wack IMHO, but who am I to say what other guys should spend their money on. Also, Bowen's look like they stepped right out of the comics, and I can see why some would love that look.

That's what I like about some of their statues. Plus they've made characters Sideshow hasn't even touched.

When is the next phase?

Randy said we would get a Gambit (Action) and Jubilee statue then. :rock

I think Randy has an extension for this phase good through December 2013 and then the next phase should begin in 2014 so long as there isn't a long delay in getting a contract finalized. Randy said an action pose Gambit and Colossus are in the works for the next phase. :yess:

Back