Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the first pic(s) of the new Hulk Variant...posted on StatueMarvels
IMG_8675_zps5cb62c8f.jpg

Bowen Designs Hulk Variant Statue

IMG_8677_zps3579a9cb.jpg

IMG_8683_zps2c4fbad5.jpg

why ia hia mouth insides all green, is it like that in the comics as well, neve noticed it

Hulk needs more texture on his skin...he is too smooth...the few veins in his neck are weak...why is he attached to the base? I take it this is hollow...with no heft?

i just saw the new Bowen Hulk Variant and the piece is outta control.

i'll post pics when mine arrives next week...man this thing is AWESOME

I saw it today. It has pretty good weight to it and I like the head and paint job but it is not very dynamic in my opinion. I'm glad people like it - I just have to wait for another hulk piece down the road.

I should have PO'd variant Hulk. The pics of it are just great. Congrats to those who are getting this piece.

Hulk needs more texture on his skin...he is too smooth...the few veins in his neck are weak...why is he attached to the base? I take it this is hollow...with no heft?

This is quite hefty. I like the fact that this is attached as there is no issues with pegs not fitting or breaking off during insertion. TWSS :wink1:

Which upcoming Bowen Hulk statue do you prefer?
HulkvsHulk_zps4077a00b.jpg

The variant on the right is normally looking to his left, but AVERONE took this picture with a mirror effect to give us a apples to apples side by side comparison with the upcoming Savage Hulk release.

Back