Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this week and I love it, but I'm, pretty annoyed Bowen made a huge fuss about this being a BOWEN WEBSITE EXCLUSIVE, "Hurry and get one, made to order etc" but it's now available on Sideshow's website also. I'm all for mass release, everyone who wants one gets one, as long as its known up front.

Don't claim its one thing if it's not.

Last edited:
Got mine this week and I love it, but I', pretty annoyed Bowen made a huge fuss about this being a BOWEN WEBSITE exclusive, "Hurry and get one, made to order etc" but it's now available on Sideshow's website also.

Don't claim its one thing if it's not.

How did the paint applications turn out?

How did the paint applications turn out?

Paint is amazing, I own very little Bowen, but what I do, I think is fantastic. Thanos is my favorite Marvel Villain, and I feel like Randy's team is the only one who can capture him as the comics do, I own every other Thanos Bowen has done, minus the minibusts. I still own the SS version, but I think the HS is way off source.

Paint is amazing, I own very little Bowen, but what I do, I think is fantastic. Thanos is my favorite Marvel Villain, and I feel like Randy's team is the only one who can capture him as the comics do, I own every other Thanos Bowen has done, minus the minibusts. I still own the SS version, but I think the HS is way off source.

Consider it sold! :lecture

I'm going to have to get this beauty. :D

So is Sideshow the only place to get a retail price of this bowen Thanos on throne? Hmmm I don't collect bowen but tempted with this one.

So the ES of 600 is very low for bowen, right?

Do you guys think this Thanos will be bowen grail?

I want to wait to get him later but I don't want to pay a stupid price on evilbay.

It shouldn't be but it's still bugging me now hearing other retailers are also offering this piece. Am I the only one that has brought this up on these forums or any other that this was sold in as a "Bowen Website Exclusive" only?

Again, don't confuse my frustration with not wanting others to have it, I'm all for that, but the way it was sold in was a flat out lie. I scrambled at the time to come up with the $75 charge for the pre-order deposit, at a time when my money was VERY tight, and now they are available all over the place.

I made a couple small financial sacrifices at the time thinking it was my one and only shot at getting the piece.

Back