Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horrible attempt at humor. Very bad...

:dunno your post didn't say who it was to? You could have been talking to someone else. Maybe do a reply message which generally works the best :wink1:

But if you were talking to me, I'll answer your question :D yah it looks good but I do not buy male BD statues. Only female statues and I rarely collect BD. The sculpt really needs to be fantastic for me to give my hard earn money to BD.

But if you were talking to me, I'll answer your question :D yah it looks good but I do not buy male BD statues. Only female statues and I rarely collect BD. The sculpt really needs to be fantastic for me to give my hard earn money to BD.

that Deadpool is fantastic

After that I have nothing Bowen on the horizon, until Bishop is revealed :panic:

Man between the thanos on throne the new deadpools and just getting the action thor bowen is happilly destroying my bank account. Their sculpts have been tremendous imo.

I'll wait for SSC DP.

The picture below pretty much sums up my feelings about the upcoming Sideshow vs Bowen Deadpool statues

111811-deadpool.jpg
733___Source.jpg

Bowen blows it away :lecture

Yup blinded by scale and value. Ultimate win if you tell me :p

Value, you mean bang for your buck? This isn't the dollar menu.

I value definitive comic book representations of my favorite characters that i can display together where they are ALL in scale, and look like one happy family, taken directly from the comic books we read and love.
IMG_0927-1.jpg

i place a ton of value that Bowen has produced HUNDREDS of MARVEL statues that are perfectly in scale and display beautifully together.

I value definitive comic book representations of my favorite characters that i can display together where they are ALL in scale, and look like one happy family, taken directly from the comic books we read and love.
IMG_0927-1.jpg

i place a ton of value that Bowen has produced HUNDREDS of MARVEL statues that are perfectly in scale and display beautifully together.

That look awesome :clap

IMG_0927-1.jpg

That is one nice looking collection, no matter the scale.

IMG_0927-1.jpg

That looks more like clutter :lol

I like this better :p

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

But congrats on your collection :)

:exactly: :goodpost:

Well said!

Beautiful collection by the way!

That looks more like clutter :lol

Why you....:thwak

Last edited:
Back