Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty skeptical about the new Thor action pose, but man did randy nail this, im really excited about the power that is shown in this piece, and the base looks amazing imo, btw i love the new name fborecki :)

I was pretty skeptical about the new Thor action pose, but man did randy nail this, im really excited about the power that is shown in this piece, and the base looks amazing imo, btw i love the new name fborecki :)

Ha thanks Celtic...when I first created my username I simply used whatever came to mind...thinking about it now, I figured it made more sense to make it forum appropriate :yess:

I totally agree with you. Randy nailed the overall presence of Thor with this battle pose and I'm not sure if you saw the recently updated face tweeks he made but it really took this statue to the next level. I was amazed by how much the cheek bone definitions and lower forehead anger wrinkles could make Thor look 10x more bad ass. As previously mentioned this is a good time for Thor fans...:yess:

I'm not a member of Bowen's Statue Marvels, but would if I could vote for the Retro Wasp. I like the wrinkles in the costume, they really accentuate her curves.

I'm really trying to like the spinny Mjolnir Thor, but I just can't seem to pull it off. I think the classic museum pose Thor if a far better designed and executed piece.

I'm really trying to like the spinny Mjolnir Thor, but I just can't seem to pull it off. I think the classic museum pose Thor if a far better designed and executed piece.

SHHHH!!! you must be quiet im hoping all these Thors will drive down the price of that old lame classic pose. (since i dont own one yet hehe)

Anyone hear of an update for Bowen's X-23? I haven't heard anything...I'd like to know when they plan to ship her.

If I didn't have so much on order right now I would have totally picked it up already...dammit SSC for making SO many good statues.:slap

No ex for that dio.

Thanks, I didn't see an Ex anywhere but be safe to ask first. I will get this piece when the price is right on ebay...no rush. Likely be my first Thor, excluding minimates LOL, unless SS makes a new Modern Thor Comiquette or PF.

I'm not sure if I like the fact that Loki's teeth are missing on the VS dio?? I'm half and half on that piece, sometimes I love it and others think hmmmm?:cuckoo:

His teeth are supposed to be that way...stylewise as well. His mother have the same issue...genetics? :dunno Its comics accurate and so is Thor.

:goodpost:LOL ok Mr. Green I've only been reading the modern Thor's got into him after Siege. 'Son of Asgard' is one of my fav's, looking out for a 'Blood Oath' that isn't extortionately expensive atm, but otherwise up to date. I'm guessing you're right about his mum being one ugly mother with no teeth as I'm assuming she was a frost giant too! I take it back my friend, as I said sometimes I like it and sometimes not - now its more of a like (call me fickle!!):peace

Back