Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Bowen updated their website to using ASP.Net instead of php and whatever else. Looks good. Maybe they won't have errors or get hacks in the future.

Randy Bowen wants to sculpt The Marvel Monsters, but wants to make sure there is support for this product before going forward. He has already started The Frankenstein Monster. We have put up a poll that he is monitoring. The choices are - The Frankenstein Monster, Werewolf by Night, Tomb of Dracula, and The Living Mummy.

You can read Randy's ideas and vote here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-marvel-monsters-poll-13661.html

Bowen-Designs-Frankenstein.jpg

Bowen Planet Hulk Bust w/ cheap pics.

A superb product by Bowen.Sculpt and paint are top notch on this.It also helps that Randy didnt sculpt it (Carlos Pag,the penciller of the Planet Hulk Saga personnally sculpt it digitally).Its awesome and the most accurate Planet Hulk likeness ever sculpted IMO.

c1cfb018.jpg

61399610.jpg

b4bfbde4.jpg

03e427ec.jpg

3860d170.jpg

Re: Bowen Planet Hulk Bust w/ cheap pics.

The piece looks good....although from Shai's pics....I expected a little something extra. :(

isn't sideshow working on a planet hulk PF?

I am not sure. Don't remember if it is said somewhere. Hmm, now that I think about it, Shai did mentioned it, I think, LOL. Modern Hulk PF or Planet Hulk Pf is fine by me. If it is a modern PF, more likely, I'll sell this old Hulk PF. Unless they did a bad job or something.

I am not sure. Don't remember if it is said somewhere. Hmm, now that I think about it, Shai did mentioned it, I think, LOL. Modern Hulk PF or Planet Hulk Pf is fine by me. If it is a modern PF, more likely, I'll sell this old Hulk PF. Unless they did a bad job or something.

I'm not selling the hulk PF...I'll rock 2 1/4 scale hulks :yess:

That hulk is probably going to be huge and awesome. I'll probably replace my retro green with it if it turns out well.

Just got my Beta Ray Bill last night, this thing is sweet. Here's a few pics:

betaraybill01.jpg

betaraybill02.jpg

betaraybill03.jpg

Back