Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-23 Bowen Statue

I was referring to the company and products, not the man himself. For the record I like this X-23 statue which is why I wanted to find out more info.

His products are top notch. His stuff tries to be comic accurate and he does characters that his buyers want.

He tries to make things easily displayable with teams also.

I dig this x-23 but never have ordered directly from Bowen becuase:

1. Its a pain in the ass as a 1st time customer
2. More expensive than online retailers

...seems like Bwen has had alot of these website exclusives lately...por-que?

even if true, why should he interact politely to douchebags looking to bring him down?

He doesn't have to, but I would've imagined that the head of a company of that size and someone who's had that much success wouldn't let internet douchebags get to him.

He doesn't have to, but I would've imagined that the head of a company of that size and someone who's had that much success wouldn't let internet douchebags get to him.

he doesn't let them get to him. It's why he still interacts with everyone to see what statues they want or if they want something changed or if they like or dislike something. He welcomes the criticism..

Now, what isn't fair is some of the libelous false stuff that was being said

I dig this x-23 but never have ordered directly from Bowen becuase:

1. Its a pain in the ass as a 1st time customer
2. More expensive than online retailers

...seems like Bwen has had alot of these website exclusives lately...por-que?

actually if you are a bowen member, then the discount is very good against retailers.

I would guess that more website exclusives are done right now because he is offering some version of characters that are being requested and are made to order.

Well since 3 out of the 4 posts you made were quoting someone, and each were about a minute apart, it looked to me like that's what you were going for. Just trying to help and keep from multi posting.

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Shanna the She-Devil - More pics here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-shanna-she-devil-statue-11161.html

1113762242_dgZX7-O.jpg

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Obscure or not, Hot Babes = Sales.
I'll get both of these, even though I know very little of their history.

Back