Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Doctor Doom Modern

Wow...good friends with John huh? Did he tell you this over the phone or when you visited him at his house?:cuckoo:

Not at all. Just repeating what he said over at the byrne robotics site.

I don't try to suck people off to be on there friends list.

Re: Bowen Designs Wendigo

Any pics of clearys wendigo?

Bowen's Wengido & Cleary's Wendigo.

901196_press01-001.jpg
wendigo019thga0.jpg

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

May I just remind peeps that new products tend to be announced in this thread and it is good for informational purposes, for those that collect Bowen pieces anyway.

Please do not come into this thread just to criticise BD or another Forum. If you don't like BD and don't intend to buy any of these items, then don't read and let the peeps who do get the most from this thread.

Thanks.
x :peace

What's with my posts vanishing? I thought that is EXACTLY what I stated in my posts! Did I go overboard? Sorry, but I got sick and tired of the usual cast of characters from the other forum coming over here and hating on Al and Bowen designs. It has no place here and I didn't want to see things get out of hand (like in that other forum).

Damn, I didn't get to see what else was posted because this was the first chance I had to go online today. I hope I didn't miss anything good.:wink1:

Re: Doctor Doom Modern

Not at all. Just repeating what he said over at the byrne robotics site.

I don't try to suck people off to be on there friends list.

We all know that. Your specialty is to rip peeps off.

Last edited:

Thought is was a good post myself, logged on this afternoon to see it missing. guess it must have gotten messy and got erased!

Finally I can say good job Shell. It's the same few people coming into Bowen threads doing nothing but hating and making retarded jokes when they obviously don't care for Bowen or his products. Ironically they frequent Bowen threads more than the fans on this forum. Please keep deleting their useless posts and hopefully you can even throw some infractions towards them.

I'd just like to point out that there is a fine line between "Bashing" and stating opinions and pointing out flaws. I understand there is a line, and it has been crossed, but I've seen that line crossed towards Sideshow many many times. I don't think you have to HATE Bowen to throw a jab here or there....

Long story short, I think respect is key, but I really hope the old addage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" never applies, because voicing opinion's is kinda the point of a forum....

Let's face it, if you are a big Bowen fan, this thread probably isn't your source for Bowen news.

Also, if you love Bowens and have such thin skin, there is a wonderous place where no one is allowed to criticize Bowen statues called Statue Marvels. Go there instead.

Point is if u dont collect bowen you shouldnt say anything, plain and simple.

I've said things against Bowen...and I collect Bowen. Been a member with bowen Designs for 3 years now. Just because you say something negative doesnt mean you are completely against it.

In FACT, I would argue that the more you enjoy a particular line, the harder you are on that line.

I've said things against Bowen...and I collect Bowen. Been a member with bowen Designs for 3 years now. Just because you say something negative doesnt mean you are completely against it.

In FACT, I would argue that the more you enjoy a particular line, the harder you are on that line.

:exactly::exactly:

Let's face it, if you are a big Bowen fan, this thread probably isn't your source for Bowen news.

Also, if you love Bowens and have such thin skin, there is a wonderous place where no one is allowed to criticize Bowen statues called Statue Marvels. Go there instead.

This is one of the few bowen threads in the marvel section that gets updated regularly so i'd say it is a good enough source for news.

No thanks, Al's invited me many times to join up at statue marvels but I still have not joined. I don't need another forum to patrol around.

It's you and about 4 other regulars that are constantly in Bowen threads throwing stupid remarks and jabs out with nothing "critical" to say. All you guys do is talk ____ and now you're pretending that it's all about opinions?

If you guys hate Bowen and his products so much, why do you guys spend so much time in Bowen threads? I swear you guys post more in Bowen threads than you do in Sideshow ones.

And believe me, I couldn't care less what you numb-nuts have to say. If you guys want a flame war, you know im game. My skin is plenty thick enough.

This is one of the few bowen threads in the marvel section that gets updated regularly so i'd say it is a good enough source for news.

No thanks, Al's invited me many times to join up at statue marvels but I still have not joined. I don't need another forum to patrol around.

It's you and about 4 other regulars that are constantly in Bowen threads throwing stupid remarks and jabs out with nothing "critical" to say. All you guys do is talk ____ and now you're pretending that it's all about opinions?

If you guys hate Bowen and his products so much, why do you guys spend so much time in Bowen threads? I swear you guys post more in Bowen threads than you do in Sideshow ones.

And believe me, I couldn't care less what you numb-nuts have to say. If you guys want a flame war, you know im game. My skin is plenty thick enough.

Im curious to know if I'm considered one of those 4 other regulars that jab at Bowen? Cause I'm the one that brought up the fine line between bashing and criticism....

Back