Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Doctor Doom Modern

This is one of my more recent favorites...

dorothyTinManBJ.gif

Awesome GIF!:rotfl

Yeah, dig the classic. Looks like a John Byrne inspired headsculpt. Think I'll pick this one up when I can find one on the cheaper side since I never got the first Doom.

Modern one... not so much. I agree, that one has a fugged up mask.

funny thing is Byrne doesnt like it.

hates the way the mask is done.

I never understood why this Doom version even uses a gun? Seem a little odd to me?

He always had that gun holster on his side ever since I can remember. Never did see him use a gun though. I much prefer the 1st BD Doom. It is a better sculpt IMHO! Really not a fan of this piece.

He always had that gun holster on his side ever since I can remember. Never did see him use a gun though. I much prefer the 1st BD Doom. It is a better sculpt IMHO! Really not a fan of this piece.

Sorry that's what I meant. Why does Doom even need to carry a gun? He is one of the most power characters around.

Sorry that's what I meant. Why does Doom even need to carry a gun? He is one of the most power characters around.

Well...we can have Coca ask Stan Lee when they talk. I'm sure his buddy Stan will tell him why He and Jack Kirby felt like Doom needed a gun. Me...I'm too afraid to question the marvel GODS!

Well...we can have Coca ask Stan Lee when they talk. I'm sure his buddy Stan will tell him why He and Jack Kirby felt like Doom needed a gun. Me...I'm too afraid to question the marvel GODS!

Who is Coca? Marvel Gods huh :lol. I am more incline to say Marvel Genuises the gods :lecture

VS...Stan and Jack gave birth to the entire marvel universe. That makes them marvel GODS in my book.

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

May I just remind peeps that new products tend to be announced in this thread and it is good for informational purposes, for those that collect Bowen pieces anyway.

Please do not come into this thread just to criticise BD or another Forum. If you don't like BD and don't intend to buy any of these items, then don't read and let the peeps who do get the most from this thread.

Thanks.
x :peace

Back