Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: M.O.D.O.K. Final Version!

looks good the base is pretty sweet, looks like he's on the toilet trying to pinch one out. Nice sculpt Bowen nailed it.

Re: M.O.D.O.K. Final Version!

I wonder how much this will cost? With all that resin probably $350

Re: Bowen Designs Doc Ock FS Statue!!!!

:horror:horror no really i didn't even know it was up for sale since i ALWAYS get my bowen spidey pieces off the bay for much less.:lol:lol

phantasm_5_tall.jpg

Re: Bowen Cable Retro statue

any more news about this guys??? i'm about to drop almost double the retail price for this one 'cuz i really want it bad! ARGH! bad time not to be a bowen collector's club member.

Last edited:

any more news about this guys??? i'm about to drop almost double the retail price for this one 'cuz i really want it bad! ARGH! bad time not to be a bowen collector's club member.

Aren't these things selling for double the amount these days?

If it's worth spenging $800 on a Cable piece to you, go ahead and do it. As this piece is quite limited, you may not find all that many for sale. However, if we conitinue to see these $800 price tags, I imagine we will see more, and then the price will likely drop, so the risk is yours.

Not worht the money IMO base is nice but the modern version looks better.

Back