Bowen Metallic Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available. And I just saw from the mosted wanted collectible newsletter, a direct link to the Bowen site for this piece. :confused::confused::confused:

Guess this won't be a small ES.

Made to order and prepaid when order is placed. Goes up for sale this Monday.

Capt%20Am%20Met.jpg

More info here:

https://www346.ssldomain.com/bowendesigns/page.asp?id=1

Oh wow. Very tempting, that looks spectacular. So the Bowen statues are roughly 1/6 scale?

Still available. And I just saw from the mosted wanted collectible newsletter, a direct link to the Bowen site for this piece. :confused::confused::confused:

I actually like the 'made to order' concept for edition sizes. Especially on popular pieces such as Cap.

274 orders since last Friday..and it has 1 more week to go. Majority is going to wait until the end of the week to place the order.

My guess...500-600 ES on this guy. Captain America from Bowen has pretty much saturated the market I think...expect several more variants of Captain America this year from Bowen.

274 orders since last Friday..and it has 1 more week to go. Majority is going to wait until the end of the week to place the order.

My guess...500-600 ES on this guy. Captain America from Bowen has pretty much saturated the market I think...expect several more variants of Captain America this year from Bowen.

Where did you see that it has one more week to go? I didn't know the statue was going to be on a "how many orders within 1-2 week(s)" schedule type thing. I just thought an EX based upon initial response, and I thought that time frame would have passed by now.

BTW, got the Cerebrus comic MinMay. Thanks, you :rock

I hate it when Bowen releases more poses of the same sculpt. As much as i love BD's original Cap A, im not ordering this because its basically the same sculpt in another, albeit more shiny paint.

This is not creating a limited edition collectible IMO. Might as well have these sell in Toys-R-Us.

I hate it when Bowen releases more poses of the same sculpt. As much as i love BD's original Cap A, im not ordering this because its basically the same sculpt in another, albeit more shiny paint.

This is not creating a limited edition collectible IMO. Might as well have these sell in Toys-R-Us.

COOL! one less person to raise the edition size. thank you :lol :wave

You're welcome about the comic.

Here's the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1392789&postcount=45

The order deadline came from Bowen's site:

** ORDER DEADLINE: Orders will be accepted until 3pm (PST) on Friday, January 23, 2009

Edition size and delivery date will be posted after we received the final tally on orders.

https://www.bowendesigns.com/page.asp?id=1

Where did you see that it has one more week to go? I didn't know the statue was going to be on a "how many orders within 1-2 week(s)" schedule type thing. I just thought an EX based upon initial response, and I thought that time frame would have passed by now.

BTW, got the Cerebrus comic MinMay. Thanks, you :rock

Back