Bowen Metallic Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great Piece... I sold my Bowen Cap orginal FS for the Red Iron Fist FS, Hercules bust and Black Panther Classic Bust; can't really say it was a great deal but I really wanted the Black Panther bust since I couldn't afford the FS.

Anyway my point is that with all these Bowen Cap FS variants floating around, I may not have made such a terrible choice selling the Cap FS original. Perhaps it's time I picked another Cap FS... I really, really like this piece and will almost certainly get it at some point. Was reluctant to get any other Cap statue after buying the SS PF Ex but this has exploited my weak will. :banghead

Especially as for once (perhaps even the only time, so far besides the DST 911 cap??) he's been sculpted with his shield strapped to his back, as opposed to being held in one or both hands.

:lol ... not a bad comment about it in the thread ... a little defensive there are we ? :lol

it was meant as a joke more than anything. :cool: Just stoked for this piece amongst many others is all. :peace

2m3kbihoi2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I'm going to be out on business travel when this goes up. Any idea of an ES and any hope that this will be available Monday night?

Damn, I'm going to be out on business travel when this goes up. Any idea of an ES and any hope that this will be available Monday night?

Its a inclusive and will be up for order until the 23rd. You get charged up front.

You wont miss this by being away for a few days.

Really love that new Stealth IM! Now that's an acurate SIM! Gonna be hard to resist that one...

Back