Bowen Metallic Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Made to order and prepaid when order is placed. Goes up for sale this Monday.

Capt%20Am%20Met.jpg

More info here:

https://www346.ssldomain.com/bowendesigns/page.asp?id=1

Love it. Will be adding this to my collection. Bowen just nailed this along with the new DD.

I'll be getting one to keep. Love how Randy set this up. You order and are charged right away(its a great way to keep people from ordering just to cancel later).

Paying up front is great till you have an Ultron situation. Not so great then.

Not paying up front wouldn't require a refund.

True.

The paying up front is to weed out flippers that prey on low edition sizes and people that order when something goes up but dump there order later.

Oh so the shield is different, I didn't notice that at first. the original sculpt had him holding it. Might order this... might. :D

Oh so the shield is different, I didn't notice that at first. the original sculpt had him holding it. Might order this... might. :D

Yep.

Glad i'm a BD club member that discount will be nice since the charge is up front for this item.

There's some other small differences as well (belt buckle, angle of head), but it's basically the same sculpt.

I think it's great, but will pass since I have last years BD Cap already.

Not paying up front wouldn't require a refund.

But then you end up like SS and get stuck with a ton of statues when people cancel at the last moment because they realize they can get it cheaper on eBay or can't sell for profit. Randy just wants to minimize his risk and eliminate the people that may cancel.

I'll probably order a couple. I can't get enough of bowen's new caps.

all you bowen haters can suck it.

Back