Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get in on the Captain Scarlett DLC? I'm thinking I might wait for a GoTY edition...

Would anyone be willing to trade 2 level 50 legendary items for a legendary level 50 Bee shield and a corrisive Conference Call? If so message me Xbox GT = batmoBILL

TVM is super tough. I'm Lv36 and I've died repeatedly. Seems two Psycho Bandit thrown axes take down my shields. Plus, my weapons seem pretty ineffective in damage output. Maybe I'll keep playing till I can get to Lynchwood and just level-grind that area like last time.

Anyone get in on the Captain Scarlett DLC? I'm thinking I might wait for a GoTY edition...

No way, bought the season pass day one; that said, I've had my 360 offline since this dlc hit - half the fun, for myself and others, is the ability to play with others while the experience is new

Once the GOTY edition hits next year at the earliest, many will have mo ved on and co-op will be tougher to find

I've got it, but waiting til Gearbox patches the bugs before I start playing again. I decided I wasn't going to wait until the GOTY comes out, which probably won't be until late next year at the earliest. Luckily, I got plenty of games to tie me over :)

Found this on ign.com

Gearbox released special "Spooky" SHiFT codes for Halloween skins on its Twitter account, redeemable until November 4th.

Assassin Skin (Hornet's Nest)

PC: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
Xbox 360: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
PlayStation 3: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C

Commando Skin (Yellowjacket)

PC: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
Xbox 360: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
PlayStation 3: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT

Gunzerker Skin (Killer Bee)

PC: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
Xbox 360: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
PlayStation 3: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR

Siren Skin (Fright of the Bumblebee)

PC: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
Xbox 360: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
PlayStation 3: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW

Mechromancer Skin (Stinger Missle)

PC: W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6
Xbox 360: WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H
PlayStation 3: CJWTB-FZK5T-TKKWT-ZJ5B3-X56B9

Some of the missions, nay most of the missions are beyond Epic in this game, the writing is top nothc, i'm at this moment getting clothes and body parts for a robot because he want to be human so he can get a mortgage :lol

(i got a 4807 DMG pistol from him, my highest before that was 615 :yess:)

I remember a while back Face Mcshooty! :lol

Last edited:
Thanks blue Rouge - finally back online - still gotta hook my speakers back up but more than half way there

Good thing the newer 360's are wireless enabled, otherwise I would have been in trouble

Downloaded all codes but when I started up my Mech class, there were two in my inventory - siren and gunzerker.......loading my gunzerker now to see if there are others..

Ok, using my 20 gig connection, I am now connected to 360 and ps3 wirelessly........1.3 gig DLC from 360 took 30 min; 96 mb patch on ps3: 45 min

Wonder why network sucks more? Shocking how slow PS3 is with connection speed

Ive had that yellowjacket skin for a long time before this halloween release. how did that happen?

Downloaded all codes but when I started up my Mech class, there were two in my inventory - siren and gunzerker.......loading my gunzerker now to see if there are others..

Ok, using my 20 gig connection, I am now connected to 360 and ps3 wirelessly........1.3 gig DLC from 360 took 30 min; 96 mb patch on ps3: 45 min

Wonder why network sucks more? Shocking how slow PS3 is with connection speed

i work for comcast for like 18 years in the networking dept. ps3 wireless is horrible. wired downloads like 10 times faster for some reason. they claim its a gig connection but i only see it wired. if possible youre going to have to wire it to the router to not have to deal with all the lag. sorry bud. the same goes for xbox. wired is certainly way faster but xbox's wireless is a little better than ps3's for some reason.

i work for comcast for like 18 years in the networking dept. ps3 wireless is horrible. wired downloads like 10 times faster for some reason. they claim its a gig connection but i only see it wired. if possible youre going to have to wire it to the router to not have to deal with all the lag. sorry bud. the same goes for xbox. wired is certainly way faster but xbox's wireless is a little better than ps3's for some reason.

Thanks; my initial impressions from the 360 wireless is pretty darn good, actually; gonna try to use a static IP for the PS3 to see if that helps....fortunately, I use PS3 primarily for a blu ray

static ip with dmz will open up all the ports to the router to that one ip. thats not going to make more bandwidth though. it only makes things in the game that its being blocked not be. it has to do with the router speed capabilities. is it an n router? it needs to be to have a gigabit connection. that helps. most g routers arent that good for any type of media. a wired connection is the only thing that going to help you really. 20mb internet is pretty good but you should be faster if you dont want your movies to lag that you stream when others are using internet.

Last edited:
Back