Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rec'd the SSE Dracula 1:1 bust today to go along with SSE PF. I've not got color versions as well and can't make up mind to keep one or the other or just keep both.

3548004136_255da52550_b.jpg

That is such a great picture, If u can afford it. I say keep both. It makes for a really great display. If only one, I say B&W as well

I agree with the previous two posters... having both (while very decadent) looks really cool. But if you only kept one set I'd keep the B&W... they just look better.

You have some awesome stuff you have no idea how bad i want these 2 ghost rider statues :rock

2864515494_a222518fef_b.jpg

Just got Hellboy 2 PF...looks awesome but mine seems to have a small paint chip on his nose

3461342828_fc82d36b48_b.jpg

3461342670_85d7f84c4c_b.jpg

3460528555_8e59762df4_b.jpg

I dont know for sure ,but iff i was you i would check other pictures because i dont beliefe that scar on his face should be there.Maybe im wrong could be.
But i must say you have a great collection.

UPDATE!!!!!!! i was wrong the scar is suppose to be there.

Last edited:
Curious, where do you get the White LED lights, and what versions are they available in? Do you have a pic in its box, and how they plug? Can they be serially plugged like Xmas lights?

nice pics man, hey did you ever win that auction that was just for the regular head for your pred maquette?

Back