Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest addition...Superior Spider-Man...this is an incredible statue!

IMG_2216-001.JPG

IMG_2243-001.JPG

IMG_2244-001.JPG

IMG_2247-001.JPG

IMG_2249-001.JPG

IMG_2250-001.JPG

IMG_2209-001.JPG

Congratulations on the stunning purchase m8. I have seen their classic blue and red version and it is equally stunning. Amazing piece.

I think that's the best 1/4 Spider-Man statue I've ever seen. Truly awesome :rock

Congrats on all your most recent purchases bro!

I agree. It has a great pose, great details, paint app is good. I only have one small complaint (and it's minor), but I'll keep that to myself.

Here is another dip into the world of custom statues...Green Lantern! This is a revisit of an older version of this piece, this one having an updated fist construct and base, as well as an updated screaming portrait. This is a huge statue, probably around 1:3 scale. Turned out very nice.

IMG_2434-002.JPG

IMG_2443-001.JPG

IMG_2446-001.JPG

IMG_2448-001.JPG

The big daddy is here Kris! Massive congrats buddy :) Mine will take a bit longer and cost a bit more :lol but I hope the wait will be worth it :pray:

Loving every update posted so far. I especially like this, as it affords me the glimpse of what a legendary scale bust looks like in a PAX. I am gearing up to order my first PAX, but it'll be the 79" tall.

Thanks, buddy!

That's an old shot you quoted right there...I almost forgot I used to have that Pred bust!

My PAX unit is the shorter and narrower unit, just so you can get a better size reference!

Thanks, buddy!

That's an old shot you quoted right there...I almost forgot I used to have that Pred bust!

Looking for one myself. I am getting the Masked Hunter, so I would love his unmasked brother! Best I've found so far is $800 on Amazon and $750+ on eBay. :(

Thanks, buddy!
My PAX unit is the shorter and narrower unit, just so you can get a better size reference!

That may be the size I am eyeballing. I have the planner saved with the unit that is 79" tall x 59" wide x 22" deep. If yours is that size, it's a lot bigger than I anticipated! Definitely won't have a problem fitting figures and other items alongside the busts.

Gentle Giant Ghost Rider on Bike...I LOVE this statue!!! Really, really an underrated piece, and it can be had for well under retail if you look for it. I am really glad I picked this up.

My only complaint is that the head/neck is very fragile...I wonder why the head wasn't a separate piece from the body...

IMG_2761-001.JPG

IMG_2765-001.JPG

IMG_2770-001.JPG

IMG_2774-001.JPG

IMG_2779-001.JPG

IMG_2780-001.JPG

IMG_2787-001.JPG

Back