Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest addition...Superior Spider-Man...this is an incredible statue!

IMG_2216-001.JPG

IMG_2243-001.JPG

IMG_2244-001.JPG

IMG_2247-001.JPG

IMG_2249-001.JPG

IMG_2250-001.JPG

IMG_2209-001.JPG

Thanks for the comments, guys! Personally, this may be the best Spider-Man statue out there...great pose, great sculpt, 1/4 scale. There's only one small blemish that I can see, and it's a crazy OCD thing that I'm not even going to mention. Instead, here is one more pic:

IMG_2235-001.JPG

Here is one more piece I picked up recently, the Kotobukiya Daredevil. I have hummed and hawed over this one for a long time, but as a huge DD fan, I finally decided to pull the trigger. It's a pretty nice piece actually, maybe my second favourite DD statue after the Hard Hero. Nice pose, nice details. The billy club cable is a wire, so you can pose it, which is a cool feature. The base is ok, not the best I have seen, but ok. Anyway, here's a few pics:

IMG_2165-001.JPG

IMG_2172-001.JPG

IMG_2195-001.JPG

This is class. Well done man! Hell of a Marvel collection too.

Thanks, bro!

My only question is what do you keep the rest of em?

I have a spot above my computer monitor (to the left of that pic above) where I keep some of my Daredevil stuff. But, I don't have a ton of room left for my upcoming PO's. I'll make it work, though...there is nothing I really want to cancel anymore.

Congrats bro!

Thanks, bro!

Yeah im kinda in the same boat myself, I still got a lot of em boxed up, I need to free up a room and display em right.

Amazing spiderman piece brother. Who makes it? If you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back