Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:google:google:google:google
If I ever get so much as close to having my collection looking like that I'll die happy. :chew
You have my grail now with the predator 1:1 bust. :D
Amazing collection , keep up with the updates , the new doors look awesome.

Hey man your collection just keeps getting better and better.

Just a quick question did you get those new glass doors from Ikea also?
And if so could you post a link, I really appreciate it man.

Thanks for the info man. I plan on going to Ikea in a couple of weeks so I will finally be able to get some besta's and display my statues right. :rock
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the 400 miles road trip :eek:
oh well.

Just got Hellboy 2 PF...looks awesome but mine seems to have a small paint chip on his nose

3461342828_fc82d36b48_b.jpg

3461342670_85d7f84c4c_b.jpg

3460528555_8e59762df4_b.jpg

So will you be sending it back because of the paint chip?

I had to cancel my exc. Hellboy 2 PF a while back, but wish I hadn't. Oh well, I'd display mine with the Samaritan anyways, so regular is fine.

The Predator bust is so awesome.

3490267620_2c58315f38_b.jpg

3490267552_20f3decaeb_b.jpg

I thought this was a nice touch. Didn't notice it until I put the light underneath him. He seems to be drooling from his mouth

3490267416_13e98d1875_b.jpg

Love that predator bust...I also think you lucked out on the Hellboy piece as the chip is red and hardly noticeable. Great update!

I await new pics of Bonedaddy's collection like a little child looks forward to Christmas.

Awesome pics! Angel of Death looks great, but not a character I would buy. Still gotta save up for a Hellboy 1:1 though

I await new pics of Bonedaddy's collection like a little child looks forward to Christmas.

Awesome pics! Angel of Death looks great, but not a character I would buy. Still gotta save up for a Hellboy 1:1 though

LOL...I've still got to add pics of my T800 Arnold PF.

The Angel of Death is just plain creepy which is something I like. I wonder how long it'll take my wife to notice the new addition. LOL.

Hopefully you find a deal on the Hellboy bust once you get the funds.

Angel of death is very creepy!
Seems like nightmare before christmas is starting to take a backseat in your collection.

Angel of death is very creepy!
Seems like nightmare before christmas is starting to take a backseat in your collection.

I see somebody finally noticed...definitely thinning out my NMBC stuff. I really like having more variety now.

Just rec'd the SSE Dracula 1:1 bust today to go along with SSE PF. I've not got color versions as well and can't make up mind to keep one or the other or just keep both.

3548004136_255da52550_b.jpg

Back