Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has probably been asked a million times, but what kind of Ikea displays are those? I went to their website to find the link but can't.

I'm looking to display some PF's and 1:1s in them. Are these particular shelves the way to go? Or is there another Ikea series that is comparable?

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but what kind of Ikea displays are those? I went to their website to find the link but can't.

I'm looking to display some PF's and 1:1s in them. Are these particular shelves the way to go? Or is there another Ikea series that is comparable?

The Besta is the way to go for PF's and Busts. I just got home from spending $1K at Ikea today on more shelving. Wasn't able to get all the glass doors I needed $$$

The Besta is the way to go for PF's and Busts. I just got home from spending $1K at Ikea today on more shelving. Wasn't able to get all the glass doors I needed $$$

I doing dueling threads with you over at SF! :lol

So the Bestas you got are the Black/Brown option? I can't seem to find an ALL black Besta option from the link you sent me. Yours look all black.

And the glass doors you have: I see the different options in the links you sent me, but there's no clear glass/black option. Only a frosted glass/black option. You have a clear glass/black option don't you? (If so, that option doesn't seem to be there. :confused:)

This is a room that I can appreciate. How much room do you have left to work with, all those cabinets you have in there?

This is a room that I can appreciate. How much room do you have left to work with, all those cabinets you have in there?

This is my loft/home theater so have some more room. Bought more cabinets today and will work on building them tomorrow. Will try to post a pic

Today's addition - Hellboy 1:1 Bust

3304762045_b3d191a659.jpg

3305588988_1aebe7e00c_b.jpg

3304760375_314557a564_b.jpg

3305591564_ac81708424_b.jpg

You have an awesome collection and setup man, you have inspired me to get the besta's but the nearest ikea is a little over 300 miles away and shipping costs more than the units do. I guess it's about time for a road trip, I better make it worth it. But seriously that is one of the best displays I've seen.

Looks brilliant! Can't wait to see the finished product, and congrats on the Maul! I have Grievous coming in March, which will be my first 1:1 bust.

So did you decide to keep the Hellboy 1 PF?

Back