Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand why they didn't make the Ancient preds? why? those things are awesome looking

:exactly::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: those was nice

2zyltag.jpg

Man, even concept one by Steve Wang from AvPR would be great :dunno

yeah I was going to show this pics too
they are simple, but I love them, I really like the grinds showing on the first one

they look better than Chopper even, kinda sucks, they left the cool looking masks for a couple of seconds of screen time,

this Chicken bones Grill mask looks so weird lol

wW2MQ.jpg

saX65.jpg

Bad news from Jaclyn:

"...the eyes will be painted and should be made from the same material as the rest of the mask which is either polystone or fiberglass."

ShockTrios.jpg

WTH Sideshow, really? solid painted lenses? Didnt enough people complain about the other AVP masks to get the point across? :slap

Oh well, I guess it'll keep it consistent (as in "sucky") with the rest of the AVP masks. :dunno

There are always the talented members of THL. Best part about doing business with them is you know you'll get an accurate product that's passed personally-supervised quality and OCD tests. :D If you're really a fan of Predator and you want top-notch work you can compare to the film, get it from someone who treats it like a labor of love.
Sideshow's Bios come from the actual molds though, right?... It's like having an exact copy..erm, except with godawful paint apps..

Plus, I feel much more safe ordering from SS (I haven't been ordering from SS for a long time, though..) than from some random person, no matter how much positive feedback they have received.

TBH, If this Bio had a $350 paint app, real lenses, and the bones were a more...bone color, I'd probably put it on my list.
Of course if it was a bio I just absolutely had to have.. Like P2, I would be willing to pay extra later on to have it repainted..although that is so damn stressful and risky.

Many complained but the AVP Masks still sold out. That convinced Sideshow that their customers like painted lenses. ;)

i think the sales of this Bio will finally get the point across :wink1:, but that means you guys won't get the Ancient or Elder :dance

After looking at the pics on product page I'm definitely more comfortable buying one of those chinese/indonesian made bios you see on eBay. I was always a bit hesitant because the eyes on some of them didn't seem symmetrical but the bone grill's eyes are definitely not symmetrical and they're working w/ original designers (unfortunately hahaha). But yeah...

I'd dig some Ancient Predator bios.

By the way, $325 for this thing? Heh, good luck with that, Sideshow. :lol

Got the email from SSC announcing the pre-order for this bio.

Too bad it's automated.

We're going to have a big bake sale at the local elementary school. I wanted to reply and ask where I could find those cookie cutters on the sides of the mouthpiece.

I would also like to see some pics. Its out, i wont be buying it. But still curious

Here's a link to an unboxing vid on YouTube. I know there weren't many that were interested in this piece and even though I'll get it at some point down the road....seeing this video did NOT push me to run out and grab it. The bones are not as white/bone colored as they should be. They're grey and they look unpainted :(

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKk8gjxYwSE[/ame]

Looks like a kit bash of Celtic an Wolf but that grill kills all the cool factor.
The only in hand pics so far is from a store that is clearly selling and not keeping it.
Thank god they produced this before the P1........

Back