Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news from Jaclyn:

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the Bone Grill Predator Mask (item#400092). My production team has confirmed that the eyes will be painted and should be made from the same material as the rest of the mask which is either polystone or fiberglass.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

Bad news from Jaclyn:

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the Bone Grill Predator Mask (item#400092). My production team has confirmed that the eyes will be painted and should be made from the same material as the rest of the mask which is either polystone or fiberglass.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky

you didn't believe me? :dunno

Bad news from Jaclyn:

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky

If this was prop accurate it would have mesh eyes.

Qw68A.jpg

Did this guy even had a freaking Cod Piece? wtf?

I keep trying to see the positive in this picture but, it sucks,

it looks like this predator was done with his fried Chicken dinner and he saw the bones and though "mmmm, all the other predators have all this cool decoration in their helmets, I might as well just use these bad boys"

Last edited:
IMO, if the bones were painted in a different shade rather than being monotonous to the mask, it could've been a lot better. Not saying it would look awesome but still a lot better than it is now. And yeah, real mesh lens instead of painted ones! How lame can that be Sideshow? C'mon! :thwak

Still, its a combo of two of my fav mask designs so I'm still undecided on this one. Maybe if I get a good deal down the line I may get it.

Cheers,
Neo.

IMO, if the bones were painted in a different shade rather than being monotonous to the mask, it could've been a lot better. Not saying it would look awesome but still a lot better than it is now. And yeah, real mesh lens instead of painted ones! How lame can that be Sideshow? C'mon! :thwak

Still, its a combo of two of my fav mask designs so I'm still undecided on this one. Maybe if I get a good deal down the line I may get it.

Cheers,
Neo.

same with me or i will wait for P1 :cuckoo:

same with me or i will wait for P1 :cuckoo:

you'll be waiting forever then. I really don't think they will be doing a P1 or P2 anymore. HCG beat them to the punch while SWS still existed. Even if somehow, some way, SS does do a P1, it prolly won't be from any original molds.

you'll be waiting forever then. I really don't think they will be doing a P1 or P2 anymore. HCG beat them to the punch while SWS still existed. Even if somehow, some way, SS does do a P1, it prolly won't be from any original molds.
I agree..I am not expecting one from SS anymore..and even if we did get one, it would most likely be terrible.

There are always the talented members of THL. Best part about doing business with them is you know you'll get an accurate product that's passed personally-supervised quality and OCD tests. :D If you're really a fan of Predator and you want top-notch work you can compare to the film, get it from someone who treats it like a labor of love.

yep, but it doesn't quite have the same feel I guess if it were from a collectible company. One member over there actually does have one of the original P1 molds, and he still makes pulls from it every once in awhile, but they are super rough and need a lot of TLC cause that mold is just so damn old. I had one from that mold myself, and I've had multiple fan made versions as well that come as close as you can get when it comes to accuracy, and you can get any kind of paint app you want on them. I have nothing negative to say about any of the ones I had.

I ended up selling all of them though, cause I really wanted something with the SWS stamp of approval, which is why I bought the HCG P1 recently, and plan on getting the P2 and having it customized to look more like the hero version.

It would be a shame for SS not to make P1 or P2 masks but I know it's just wishful thinking on our part so my hopes aren't too high anyway.

I dont understand why they didn't make the Ancient preds? why? those things are awesome looking

Just wanted to get the official word from Sideshow. Now it's official. :)

Ok. So now its official that it is Ugly and Cheap(quality-wise)! :pfft:

I dont understand why they didn't make the Ancient preds? why? those things are awesome looking
Anyone got some pics of the Ancient's Bio? I haven't paid much attention to it in the movie! :eek:

Cheers,
Neo.

Back