Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some pics of mine with my new camera:

AE8A0168_zps22734477.jpg

AE8A0172_zps2ceb6213.jpg

AE8A0174_zps61e8ce40.jpg

AE8A0176_zpscf7d124c.jpg

AE8A0182_zps0778c6bf.jpg

AE8A0184_zpsa3f60b28.jpg

AE8A0185_zpsbd64de1e.jpg

AE8A0186_zpsb771762a.jpg

AE8A0189_zpsb81002b6.jpg

I really dont like it at all. Thanks for the pictures though, im not bashing them. It just feels like an extremely quick way to make a few hundred $ from sideshow. The bones in the grill actually look really good. The rest of the mask look like it was done by kids with spray paint. Its disheartening. Its bad to see they reverted back to sucky once they went back to the AVP line because the Predators was fantastic and the Stalker is the best bio ive ever owned.

Here's a link to an unboxing vid on YouTube. I know there weren't many that were interested in this piece and even though I'll get it at some point down the road....seeing this video did NOT push me to run out and grab it. The bones are not as white/bone colored as they should be. They're grey and they look unpainted :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKk8gjxYwSE

Ugh, that thing looks so bad. Also, maybe they should get a guy who's familiar with the movie to do the unboxing. :rotfl:thud:

I like this more than I thought I would... still don't care for the hole saws that much but the bones look better than I thought they would.

Thumbs down to painted lenses.

I'm getting a little bored with the grey masks though... I'm finding the other colors more intersesting but the temple guard looks great.

Here's a quick pic of mine:

2013-04-25_22-47-03_269.jpg

Bone grill is one of my fav avp mask,
But somehow the paint job is not so perfect as its sculpt

Back