BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Numa from Clone Wars

i see Numa as one of the surprise characters.....but i would liked to have seen Cad Bane added to the mix...oh well.
I think Waxer and Boil are the 2 clones in the animated series that first come across Numa,so as someone said above,this could be the 2 and a 1/2 set SSC have hinted at.

It would be an easy pass for me if its really Numa with the 2 CW troopers.

I would rather have the red, yellow or green phase I Clones from AOTC.

With Numa's body, hope to see young Anakin in time.

They said in that video that we will be surprised by some of the choices of characters Sideshow makes. So maybe we all better get ready for some characters that are not on our immediate want list.

After a couple of these types of figures go to GC status, they might change their mind. :pray:

I like seeing new body types being developed. I'm going to assume it will be articulated.

i see Numa as one of the surprise characters.....but i would liked to have seen Cad Bane added to the mix...oh well.
I think Waxer and Boil are the 2 clones in the animated series that first come across Numa,so as someone said above,this could be the 2 and a 1/2 set SSC have hinted at.

Yeah, Waxer and Boil are the ones that found her. I can't see the point in getting her without getting them.

I'd like to see Sideshow go all out on these and give them the right armor deco and interchangeable heads without helmets.

Boil
Boil_armor.jpg
250px-Boil.jpg

Waxer
Waxer_armor.jpg
220px-Waxer_Numa.jpg

I just watched that episode last night, and it was actually pretty cool, so I can see SSC releasing Numa with Waxer and Boil as long as those two have their specific markings. I still have to chuckle at Numa being developed so soon though. What'd they say, "Hey let's make a young alien girl from the new series, you know that one about the adventures of Anakin and his padawan. But hmmm, who should we make...I know, Numa!" :lol

Sideshow is definitely on a Twi'lek kick right now.

1/4 Talon was just released and 1/4 Aayla and 1/6 Numa are in development.

Maybe a 1:1 Bib bust isn't far behind...

Maybe the kid will be an exclusive...like they'll charge 50 bucks more, but it means that people won't have to buy multiples of her if they want just the clones to army build...

Also, I'm all for crazy choices, like the Darth Talon PF...:drool...

But this seems just a bit too nuts...

yeah this pak will cost over $250. i don't see alot of people biting. you'd think they could lower the price on these clones a little. they make so damn many of them and they are all the same parts with a new paint job.

What the? I haven't watched the video but are you guys saying that if you want to army build Utapau clones you have to buy a bunch of Numas?

Probably gonna be a LOT of Numas ending up on EBay...

I just figured out what was wrong with the helmet/trooper pic. 3 sets of legs, 4 helmets. :)

I find it an odd choice but if it is a 3 pack with Waxer and Boil I would be down. As for Numa on her own I would pass. I do think that episode was really good though.

If they do Waxer and Boil in the right deco I would definitely buy and I would consider Numa as an accessory like Rotta with Anakin. I was thinking of doing those two characters myself if I could score a couple of phase one clone helmets loose. I for one love the idea of multipacks like this if they scene specific and not EU.

I think we should create a charitable fund so we can buy Irish a Numa figure.

The first time I saw this thread and thought it said a 1/6th NUNA. I was so excited. Then I saw what it was about. :(

This is a Nuna:

c_nuna_sm.gif

Back