BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some will want those clones though, regardless of the stick figure girl, just because of the slightly different looks for Morrison. The different looks are almost as endless as the coloring on the armor.

It's a "collect them all" thing. We all went thru it at some point in our youth.

I hope this backfires on them and they sit in the warehouse rotting while they sit in their bored room meetings scratching their heads why they didn't sell.

Jesus, it's not like they kicked your dog man. They're just dolls. :dunno

Some will want those clones though, regardless of the stick figure girl, just because of the slightly different looks for Morrison.

It's a "collect them all" thing. We all went thru it at some point in our youth.

Can you elaborate on this Wor-Gar?

Is that like a 'time out' spot? Or did you mean "board room?" ;)

- MJ

Nope. "Bored Room" is correct. That's where they all meet to discuss which boring SW offering to come up with next.

Yes, it's from the so-so Clone Wars show. But still...

WHAT.

THE.

F???

Sideshow, we're almost 6 months removed from April Fools Day. You know that, right? :dunno

This silly set will easily be $200+, probably in the $225-$250 range, or even higher. FOR FIGURES ANYONE COULD DO WITHOUT AND NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR. What will be the Edition Size.... 7?

:cuckoo:

I hope this backfires on them and they sit in the warehouse rotting while they sit in their bored room meetings scratching their heads why they didn't sell.

CW Anakins are already taking up that space :slap

Can you elaborate on this Wor-Gar?

You know, the "gotta get 'em all" mentality -- like, I remember chasing toys in cereal boxes. wasted a lot of time, and ate way too much Captain crunch, trying to complete a set of something I can't even remember now. It's the same thing. Some people want to get them all. Get every clone on the shelf. I was that way in the beginning of the Star Wars line... up until the Endor trio stopped me.

Here's another trio that may give some pause.

Hmmm...don't really care about the back story. Boil and Waxer are cool.

Numa? Without articulation I am left feeling a little...neutral about that one.

I wouldn't even get these with a gift card but I'm sure somebody wants them so I guess its ok.

I wouldn't even get these with a gift card but I'm sure somebody wants them so I guess its ok.

Who??? Find me a single person who would have put these figures anywhere on their Want list.

Sideshow is losing their damned minds with some of these decisions. There is being unpredictable. Fine. There is being irreverent. Fine. There is even being purposely tongue-in-cheek. Also fine. But then there is just being dumb.

You know, the "gotta get 'em all" mentality -- like, I remember chasing toys in cereal boxes. wasted a lot of time, and ate way too much Captain crunch, trying to complete a set of something I can't even remember now. It's the same thing. Some people want to get them all. Get every clone on the shelf. I was that way in the beginning of the Star Wars line... up until the Endor trio stopped me.

Here's another trio that may give some pause.

Oh, I see. Well I only have one of the Endor Troopers (the one that was actually in the movie) so I see what you mean. Depending on the price I will pick this set up. If it's high I'll wait for it to drop. Maybe this is a LFL mandate? :dunno

I'll be passing on this set, but...it's an interesting choice. The episode is a good one, but I'm a little shocked they chose this for what will obviously be an expensive set...

The thread it only 30 minutes old... I'm sure somebody will post that they like 'em. :)

And their the first to cancel "so much coming right now"

I always thought it would be interesting to see the numbers if SS charged you for cancelling preorders?

I would say GC item for sure, but their are alot of clone completists Im sure who will be all over this, hence why SS made it. Milking the Clone cow

Same clone, different sculpt...slightly. Made specifically by LFL for easy milking.

Add a moustache -- the PAY THE MAN!

Add blue stripes instead of red -- PAY THE MAN!

Add sidesburns -- PAY THE MAN!!!

Add green stripes this time -- PAY THE GOD DAMN MAN!!!

Back