1/6 Poll and some twin set ideas for discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are twin packs a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mixed feelings on this one

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Darkarn009

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on seeing more SSC 'twin pack' 1/6th releases like we saw with Luke and Han stormtroopers, Chancellor Palpatine and Sidious pack, Waxer, Boil and Numa Sets?
If they retailed somewhere between $99 to $399 depending on the complexity of the figures.
Good idea? Bad idea?

Here are two ideas from each of the six movies I came up with.

Episode 1 Young Slave Anakin Skywalker and Watto

Episode 1 Nute Gunray and Rune Haako

Episode 2 Jango Fett and Young Boba Fett

Episode 2 Anakin Skywalker and Geonosis Arena Padme

Episode 3 IG-100 Magna Guard and Buzz droid.

Episode 3 Tion Medon and Utai Worker twin pack.

Episode 4 Jawa double pack, includes varied sized Jawas.

Episode 4 Death Star Gunner and Death Star trooper Twin pack.

Episode 5 Lobot with Bespin Security guard twin pack.

Episode 5 Ugnaught double pack, two variants.

Episode 6 Wicket and logray twin set.

Episode 6 Max Rebo and Sy Snootles twin set

Last edited:
Top of the list for me ~ Young Slave Anakin Skywalker and Watto

Why not Sebulba and Watto?:bouncin

Not trying to hate here, but those prequel choices would put a company in the poor house! The droid two packs, I'd wager, are about all you're gonna sell outside of the clones. You want a prequel era two pack: Galactic Marines, Republic Commandos, Magna guards. BOOYAH BABY!

A lot of ifs there. I think some of these would only see daylight in a two pack but I think your pricing is way off. A two pack of jawas would need to be more like 100bucks than two.

Also Ild buy lobot in a heartbeat but bespin guard leaves me cold.

Overall there's definitely potential in the idea

A lot of ifs there. I think some of these would only see daylight in a two pack but I think your pricing is way off. A two pack of jawas would need to be more like 100bucks than two.

Also Ild buy lobot in a heartbeat but bespin guard leaves me cold.

Overall there's definitely potential in the idea
To be honested I was pretty loose with my pricing, I had fives and echo pricing as a rough idea in mind. Updated

Only if pricing was reasonable, which i don't think it is anymore unless its ugnaughts, jawa's or ewoks, in the case of clones I'd hate to miss out on a commander in the pack cause he's in with a standard clone etc

Twin packs are good for different versions of the same character (Palpatine) and small groups of related characters (Cantina band). If that helps keeping the price down, bring them on.

....what's the chances of ewoks if we can't get Chewbacca!!!? They would be cool... Maybe even chewie and those two ewoks in the at-st!

The OT Imperials or Jawa packs would be an automatic purchase. I would like a Wicket at some point, but one Ewok would suffice. Not interested in Bespin minor characters at current prices. Would probably go for the Max Rebo band, though.

I think the pricing and detail expected nowadays would pretty much rule out anything but the Jawas (I'd say Ugnaughts, too, but don't think Sideshow will make them -- on the fence about whether they will make Ewoks) and Max Rebo Band members. I'm definitely down for at least two Jawa two-packs when they're eventually released.

Back