Boba Fett Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Myself Im more concerned with the life span of the paint flaking off than the cloth.

I was expecting Boba with more exciting pose.
This Boba looks the same as Koto Boba...:bang

I also like the pose for the Boba statue. I think it accuratly portrays the cool laid-back character he is, and will look awesome next to the rest of GG's statue's. :bow

Also ordered my case from CFC for 1/4 Luke. Should be here in about a week. :D

I don't have the bust, so it'd be a cool addition.

Peeps with the bust ought to be dissapointed, and rightly so!

We cant' see much of the Boba statue, but it looks promising. I have the bust and don't mind that the pose is similar. I will get this one without a doubt.

I also agree with Josh about the SS SW line , looks like a doll to me , it doens't have the statue feel to it, and the humans don't have a good likeness. But like Danny says .... To each ...

couldnt the guy use the zoom feature on his camera??? or maybe get a little bit closer to this. im excited. :ted :ted :banana :banana

Pic :wave

bobafett8qx.jpg

I have the Koto Boba and while the stance is very similiar there is a difference even from the photo. This is very nice but for some reason the hands look a little cartoony, maybe it is just the size of the gloves. Dunno. Very nice over all.

Another boring pose of Boba...
Why can't they come up with better pose? :bang

Attachments

• 2016-04-16 (1).jpg
    2016-04-16 (1).jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 16

Anyone else think Boba Fett is sticking two fingers up at us?! :thud

:lol

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

He does seem to have a bit of a Liam "Come and 'ave a go if ya think you're 'ard enough" Gallagher pose! :lol

Psycho C :balrog

Back