Boba Fett Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yes Liam attitude with pose of the arms but if you look at the legs looks like a ballet dancer --- plie... semi plie- LOL they extended the leg too far looks silly to me. PLUS I prefer the ESB version.

Regards

Here's a quick PhotoShop I did:

boba5ce.jpg

:lol

Psycho Cenobite :evil

re

:lol That's great!!!

Is it me, or does he look like he's been on the Jabba diet?:eek :lol

re

That's just wrong, screaming!:lol Perhaps he's a resident pimp at some sleazy joint for the sexually confused. :p :lol

No thanks, I won't be getting one.:\ The pose is just wrong, I hope SS go with a pose, like the attakus Boba, with their's that's a great pose.

I have never liked the Attakus Boba Fett pose. I mean, he's looking up....GG pose is not that great either.

I want this pose from TESB for Sideshow Fett:

boba4.jpg

That is funny :mwaha

The statue was actually quite nice looking but you are right about static poses. I personally prefer action in my statues but I will still get it if the statue is of someone I want and if the quality is well done.

One thing these pics make me realize is just how awesome the SS 1/4 Boba Fett is going to be. In my mental impression of the character, I thought he was mostly armor, but he has a great deal of leather, metal, and cloth. Should be a fantastic piece. I hope that Sideshow uses fiberglass to make the material of the armor similar in style to the MR helmets. :drool

Gruson, looking at that pic now, that would be perfect for Sideshow Boba Fett. :rock

It's funny....I just like Boba the way he is standing at ease in Jabba's palace....After he gives the nod to Leia (After she puts the Thermal detonator away)

I don't need him in a action or aggressive pose....He knows and we all know he's a bad ass already.

I like him just chilled out and watching.... :rock

I agree Sir T; although, I'm not sure what makes him such a bad a**. Personally, I think daddy Fett and Grievous are bad a**es more than baby Fett. Still, he's going to make one hell of a bad a** 1/4 figure. :D

What made Boba Fett so popular?

1. The outfit and helmet (awesome looking)
2. He's a bounty hunter
3. His voice (His ORIGINAL voice was great. It's a shame they changed it with the most recent DVD release)
4. attitude
5. baddie of course!

We also knew nothing about him. It's a kind of "less is more" thing (Darth Maul has it too IMO).

I will not comment on Jango or GG....

Some legitimate reasons there Gruson, but I wasn't questioning his popularity. I'm a big a fan of Boba Fett as any other, but considering what he did on screen, or more like didn't do, I wouldn't consider him a bad a**. To me, after seeing daddy Fett in action, it is clear that baby Fett still had much to learn. To each his own though, but what we see on screen is enough to show who was the true bada**. ;)

Anyway, I totally welcome a baby Fett 1/4 figure; and, hopefully maybe we can even get a daddy Fett down the road.

As for the GG Fett, I really like it, but will patiently wait for one from SS.

I said he's a bad ass because of his character as depicted in the films (He found Han Solo when five other bouty Hunters couldn't) and as he is described in the novels.

...Anyone who can escape from one of a sarlacc's stomach chambers and walk the Tattooine dunes, even for a little bit, naked and burned with acid, is a BAD ASS! :rock

Personally, I do not care about the EU stuff regarding baby Fett, but that's cool Sir T. I know many people would agree with you. For me, he's just a cool looking character who managed to do a couple extremely minor cool things in the short time he was on film.
Even with that, and as cool as the GG statue looks, I'd still like to see a 1/4 PF Boba statue. As was said above, the different elements of the costume would be perfect for the PF line.

WOW !!! That GG Fett looks awesome ! Thanks for the pics. Just check Josh's pics from SDCC if you want to see a closer pic of him. I like the pose, it's similar to the bust which was considered one of the best from the bust line.

This auction says it will be limited to 2,500 pieces which is also another great news, I was afraid that the new pieces would have a high ES like Vader, 7,500. That same seller also says that the Maul statue will have an ES of 3,000 .

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5988149789&category=101609&rd=1

So when is it going to be available for preorder?
I haven't really done any business with GG. When something goes on preorder, how long does it normally take before the item starts shipping?

Back