Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#853 just arrived! Looks great but the chest plate doesn't light up. I switched the batteries with no luck. Ill call SS tomorrow.

Hey may be light and I can see how that's a problem for those, that apparently, like to lift their statues but some of the heavier pieces wish they had the presence of this one:wink1:

Yes I’m another one that doesn’t go around lifting up my PF’s. When I do if it’s to move, clean or post them I wish they were all as light as boba and had as much detail.

Just wanna ask is the burgundy color waist belt suppose to be below the belt with pouches instead of at the top?

Just wanna ask is the burgundy color waist belt suppose to be below the belt with pouches instead of at the top?

Hi. I just uploaded this picture in another thread, and it thus takes me 2 seconds to do this here as well. I figured there might be a chance that this picture helps you, or answers your question? Since you can see my Boba PF somewhat.

IMG_8628.jpg

It's at the top on this PF but it should technicically be on both sides since its wider than his ammo pouches.

But that looks kick ***, Darth:rock

Hi. I just uploaded this picture in another thread, and it thus takes me 2 seconds to do this here as well. I figured there might be a chance that this picture helps you, or answers your question? Since you can see my Boba PF somewhat.

IMG_8628.jpg

Very cool! Congrats.

Been looking into getting this awesome PF. Anyone know what Boba PF goes for these days price wise? It doesn't have to be mint in the box can be loose and not even have its box. Would like to know pricing. Want to save up for one.

I got mine (excl) about 5 months ago for $400 shipped new in box.. but it looks now they are going for about $700+

I got mine (excl) about 5 months ago for $400 shipped new in box.. but it looks now they are going for about $700+

Saw one on eBay for about $700. Lucky price you got him at. Seems $700-$800 loose and new $900.

You got to be on your A game to get this for a reasonable price. Every time I find one it seems to slip right through my fingers.

Back