Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that look! It seems that helmet is the way to go for sure. But it is a kit right? And each natty helmet will look different?

I just got my PF Boba Fett. I really like him as a whole. What is up with this helmet? I am definitely going to have to buy the Natty sometime soon. Other than the helmet, I don't like the cheap tubing they used going from the right gauntlet into the sleeve. It's kinked up and I must fix it. Another thing is the belt and sash... Does SSC hate Boba Fett or something?! I like this piece don't get me wrong, but the small details are off.

Congrats and unfortunately, there's just too many intricacies in his suit for a mass produced piece so I've made peace with that aspect of any licensed Fett merchandise.

Here's a little trick for fixing the tubes though that a few of us did.

Here's a repeat of the pic of what I did with my PF Boba Fett hoses. A little picture wire...

IMG_0059.jpg

Congrats and unfortunately, there's just too many intricacies in his suit for a mass produced piece so I've made peace with that aspect of any licensed Fett merchandise.

I suppose you are right. It really sucks if that's the case. His suit is pretty detailed. Maybe someday he can be done right... :monkey2

Here's a few quick pics with my android awesome camera action phone! (that look like crap) Anyway, here you go...

Oh, where I can buy this wires ??? Have a special name ?

I totally did the wire mod. So happy now! It looks really good, and from a distance you can't really notice the wire. Thanks for the help, those hoses were driving me crazy.

I bought simple wire for pictures. you know those wires you apply in the back of a huge picture (frame) to hang on the wall ? those nice looking wire fits perfectly in the clear tubes and make them so much better looking

ah.. why I am doing so hard to explain..

here you go: https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/su...earch&gslfah&gclid=CMLmj6vIrLcCFeLm7AodMlkASA

Ok, thanks you! I´m not sure that here in Spain this kind of wire be available easily, but I go to search it. Thanks!

Thanks guys...Was thinking of getting a hose over those spring or should i just leave the spring naked?

I think the bare springs will probably look better. I remember seeing the original costume up close and how those hoses looked very metallic like the springs you have on there now. It made me realize the inaccuracy in the pf's plastic hoses right away.

What did you use for these springs anyway? Where can you get them if you don't mind me asking? They look great, I might try that myself.

I think the bare springs will probably look better. I remember seeing the original costume up close and how those hoses looked very metallic like the springs you have on there now. It made me realize the inaccuracy in the pf's plastic hoses right away.

What did you use for these springs anyway? Where can you get them if you don't mind me asking? They look great, I might try that myself.

I bought the spring from a shop selling Gundam and accesories in Sabah, Malaysia. Its a small shop in a shopping mall which i have no idea where it is if you ask me now.

Its something like this:
https://www.1999.co.jp/10057132

Back