Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see how the ESB PF turns out. I'm hoping the base will be the carbon-freezing chamber floor.

Anybody looking for a Natty helmet, I'm selling mine
66ffbe0470397b8d727f37a611b2dd90.jpg

87df62db49381b453d1b287e2d14dc4a.jpg

Yea. I really like the custom helmet. But I am never going to "go to work" on my Boba PF.

Is it possible to see some pictures where the character isn't looking that much upwards?

I've just received this statue after trying to track one down and a silly got it for cost, the attention to detail is fantastic however I thought he would be a lot heavier he seems very plasticky. Will be saving up or the Han in Carbonite to go with him now.

I've just received this statue after trying to track one down and a silly got it for cost, the attention to detail is fantastic however I thought he would be a lot heavier he seems very plasticky. Will be saving up or the Han in Carbonite to go with him now.

Yes, he's made of a lighter type of plastic. Still, this piece is just way cool.

Grats on getting him.

Congrats on the new addition, it is a great statue :)

yes he feels cheap.. but looks rich ! my favorite piece in my collection Boba > Talon

:goodpost: feels likes doll because he's so freaking light. Should have been much cheaper. But yes he looks cool.

He may be a little light but with all the attention to detail and fantastic tailoring he is still one of the best PFs Sideshow has ever produced.

Hey may be light and I can see how that's a problem for those, that apparently, like to lift their statues but some of the heavier pieces wish they had the presence of this one:wink1:

Back