Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I just uploaded this picture in another thread, and it thus takes me 2 seconds to do this here as well. I figured there might be a chance that this picture helps you, or answers your question? Since you can see my Boba PF somewhat.

Ya mine is the same. In movie and the 1/6 scale the burgundy strap is under the pouches belt. Anyone attempted to adjust it?

Got mine just last month at 500 regular version.

LOL! I'm looking for the same, but in the U.S. I can't yet post in the Cargo Hold, so thought I'd drop a note here. PM if you have one for sale.

My new setup:D
DSC_0898_zps9dde44c5.jpg

Damn... two helmets? U should pass me one over

Looking freaking awesome!!!

Just scored a Boba Fett PF on eBay for 325.00 hooray!!! I can't wait. Is there anyway to modify the helmet so the bottom is wider??

Just scored a Boba Fett PF on eBay for 325.00 hooray!!! I can't wait. Is there anyway to modify the helmet so the bottom is wider??

Congrats on nabbing one at an awesome price. Unfortunately, there's no way to mod the existing helmet just because of the way it's made. Your only options are to either make a new mold yourself or find a "Natty" helmet kit and paint it yourself. It was released a few years back but you may get lucky finding one. He'll, I just sold mine a few months ago. Here's what it'd look like.

Here's what the PF neck joint looks like. It's like 1/2 a ball joint that that a similar, joint (from the head) fits into. The plastic is harder than 1/6 figures, but it still helps to heat up the area before you pull it off.

This was my customized PF. Sold it to another board member, so I never used my Natty helmet kit. I've got one up for grabs here if anyone needs it:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99905

I don't have any skills :( I just looked and yeah, I wouldn't know what to do with that kit. I'm sure one day I'll find a great helmet. I love the premium format as a whole, but that helmet has to go.

For anyone wanting to see more, here's some additional pics of how much better the nattyd helmet looks on the Boba Fett Premium Format. Enjoy!

6841643226_9b3eff3c81_z.jpg

6841642054_4ab1bd22c3_z.jpg

6987766239_b7dbb89e07_z.jpg

6841645500_5c5fb2477a_z.jpg

6841646166_49e703424b_z.jpg

:)

Back