Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just looking thru eBay at all Sideshow statues and ran across the Exclusive Boba with a BIN of $450.00 shipped. It seemed like a great price so I just bought it on the spot. Will be my first Starwars PF, hoping I don't regret the impulsive buy.

Awesome piece...

Does anyone who owns the older SSC PF Boba Fett knows what the diameter of its base is, as well as the height from the bottom of his base to the top of his helmet? SSC website has only listed the height, and from experience those measurements aren't always accurate.

I'd like to know if the older Boba Fett will fit in a spot which I have reserved for narrow 1/4 statues/figures.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks again. That's a good point. I was hoping that the round base was 19 CM or less. I can swap places with my Stormtrooper, but then I will have to find him a smaller round base so that Boba can take its place. Or I can wait for the new Boba, hoping it will have a narrower width.

Thanks again. That's a good point. I was hoping that the round base was 19 CM or less. I can swap places with my Stormtrooper, but then I will have to find him a smaller round base so that Boba can take its place. Or I can wait for the new Boba, hoping it will have a narrower width.

The new Boba PF seems to be a dynamic pose, and SSC have a tendency to make pieces unnecessarily space demanding, recently.

The new Boba PF seems to be a dynamic pose, and SSC have a tendency to make pieces unnecessarily space demanding, recently.

Yeah, I very much agree. That's why I'm leaning towards the old version, because I can only make room for one "space-demanding" (as you put it) PF. And that will be the new Vader PF.

Being a DC and Marvel fan on top of SW is difficult enough to maintain a focus solely on the latter, and not purchase other PFs beyond the SWU; but this space constraints is not making it any easier.

Being a DC and Marvel fan on top of SW is difficult enough to maintain a focus solely on the latter, and not purchase other PFs beyond the SWU; but this space constraints is not making it any easier.

DC, Marvel and SW and you'll run out of space in about a year if you go with PFs only. Just with SW, Supes and Cap I'm running low on space and need to adapt and overcome with each new piece I get.

Good luck.

DC, Marvel and SW and you'll run out of space in about a year if you go with PFs only. Just with SW, Supes and Cap I'm running low on space and need to adapt and overcome with each new piece I get.

Good luck.

Glad you shared your insight/experience. Yeah, I've been exclusively collecting PFs, and as a result been stuck only to SW, and constrained myself from buying my fav PFs such as Batman, Iron Man, etc. Hopefully SSC amazes us with 1 or 2 SW PF reveals at Comic Con, and not flood us with mediocre ones.

And thank you, but I think I will need more than a Good Luck :)

Last week I received PF Han Solo in Carbonite and today I have finally picked up my grail PF Boba Fett.
The circle is now complete.
qx6j9k.jpg

2e2kpqx.jpg

And here together with Han Solo.
v66r1z.jpg

I'm a happy camper now.:D

I recently bought the PF '05 Boba Fett on eBay. The statue was flawless except for the white elastic cords on the back of his knees. They look kinda funny to me. Can someone that owns the statue confirm if this is normal or not?
IMG_7755.jpg

I recently bought the PF '05 Boba Fett on eBay. The statue was flawless except for the white elastic cords on the back of his knees. They look kinda funny to me. Can someone that owns the statue confirm if this is normal or not?

Mine aren't quite that dingy, but yes they either have weathering or that is the result of being displayed for a few years. Since I had to crane my neck around the back of my display to check, I wouldn't worry too much :)

Back