Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY BOBA FETT JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

Darth Loki said:
And that's why you're the smartest Turkish I know :D

I would highly recomend getting this while the market is low. I have a feeling once this gets into people's hands and they see how nice it is, it will start drying up. Of course this will probably take about 15-18 months. But if you are on the fence and you can get a regular for around $250, go for it!

even though mine was converted in error i think i may keep it after hearing everyone talk about how awesome it looks, minus the weight...plus if the part on the helmet is loose i can get a replacement plus it's flex pay so it's nice to pay in small increments and i can count it towards the monthly money i give myself for my hobby.

Vader AL said:
even though mine was converted in error i think i may keep it after hearing everyone talk about how awesome it looks, minus the weight...plus if the part on the helmet is loose i can get a replacement plus it's flex pay so it's nice to pay in small increments and i can count it towards the monthly money i give myself for my hobby.

If you don't care about the exclusive, I'd try to get it cheaper off eBay. This is my first non-exclusive PF from SS and I really don't think I'll ever miss the artifact.

Darth Loki said:
If you don't care about the exclusive, I'd try to get it cheaper off eBay. This is my first non-exclusive PF from SS and I really don't think I'll ever miss the artifact.

Well, I read earlier that the artifact is going for $50 + alone on Ebay...if anyone with an EXCLUSIVE feels like getting $50 off their purchase of Fett, they could always sell the 'artifact'...then it's like getting Fett for $250 - $275! :chew

Indiana Fett said:
Well, I read earlier that the artifact is going for $50 + alone on Ebay...if anyone with an EXCLUSIVE feels like getting $50 off their purchase of Fett, they could always sell the 'artifact'...then it's like getting Fett for $250 - $275! :chew

hmmmmmmmm.......looks like one did but who knows. decisions, decisions.

Got my Fet today and I like him. My only proble is that he seems a tad too big. In Empire when he stood next to Vader it semed Vader was much taller. The size Diff in the PF is not that much different. But that is a minor complaint. Other then that I am happy.

JAWS said:
Got my Fet today and I like him. My only proble is that he seems a tad too big. In Empire when he stood next to Vader it semed Vader was much taller. The size Diff in the PF is not that much different. But that is a minor complaint. Other then that I am happy.

He is on a taller base though. Vader should be about 1.5-2" taller in PF form. That would be about a 6-8 difference in real life. I don't think Vader was that much taller but isn't Boba around 19" and Vader 21"?

Hey Jaws, just saw your picture of both Fett and Vader.

You are right. Fett does look a little too big.

Darth Loki said:
He is on a taller base though. Vader should be about 1.5-2" taller in PF form. That would be about a 6-8 difference in real life. I don't think Vader was that much taller but isn't Boba around 19" and Vader 21"?

I put Fett Next to Vader without the base. He still seems to big, in more then just height also, IMO.

Vader-BobaFett2.jpg

room2001.jpg

Yeah, it is not just the height but the overall size of Fett....he was a smaller guy.

Keep in mind, too, that Vader is in a fighting stance in PF form, whereas, in that pic, at least, he's standing tall and menacing.

Gruson said:
Yeah, it is not just the height but the overall size of Fett....he was a smaller guy.
Only compared to giants like David Prowse. I watched ESB the other day and Fett is taller than everyone else (including Stormtroopers) except for Vader, Lando, and Chewie. He looked about even with Han when they were marching to the freezing chamber, maybe even a hair taller.

Jeremy Bulloch also played the Imperial Officer who pulls Leia away from Luke when she's yelling "Luke don't its a trap! Its a trap!" and the top of Carrie Fisher's head barely reached his chin (you see them standing next to each other when Lobot's crew rescues them.)

Fett wasn't a midget but Vader should certainly be noticeably taller.

room2001.jpg

Fett looks quite cool in that shot from that distance. Too bad he doesn't stand up to closer scrutiny. Awesome room though.

JAWS said:
I put Fett Next to Vader without the base. He still seems to big, in more then just height also, IMO.

Vader-BobaFett2.jpg

You know....?....I never noticed this until now....Fett's knee armor is upside down in this picture.

Khev said:
room2001.jpg

Fett looks quite cool in that shot from that distance. Too bad he doesn't stand up to closer scrutiny. Awesome room though.

I like him. He's not perfect but few PFs are.

room2005.jpg

He looks fine to me up close. Other then size the helmet could be more exact and tubes on his arm bend poorly but everything else is good in my book.

I thought the helmet looked a little too big compared to Vader's but I thought the shape difference was throwing me.

Paid for this on 28.3.07 and it arrived yesterday - damaged!!!!! The jet on his back pack was broken off. My son immediately said "you may as well return it and buy the kotobukiya one because it's like a kids toy and kotobukiya are impossible to break!!!
Very disappointed. If I keep it's because it's part of my exclusive collection I have of all the exclusive PFs already released.

And I agree he's too big relative to Vader.:monkey2

Look this photo, Boba fett is not tall than Vader:cool:

StatueCollectionApr07023.jpg

Yeah, the size difference between Vader and Fett actually looks just about perfect to me.

Back