Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

tomandshell said:
I wanted Fett by Easter and it still looks like that can happen. I'm actually relieved to get this update confirming a March shipment, since I would rather hear now that it is on track for late Q1 than find out later that it is being pushed back to May.

It was sad reading back over that post when it really did get bumped to May.

Now it's funny to read it again after being bumped back to March.

My old post from October has become relevant once more!!

Re: Boba Fett PF delayed (sorry Tom)

I still don't expect to have him until mid to late April.

Batty said:
I still don't expect to have him until mid to late April.

I orderred the regular edition through a retailer so I still don't expect Boba Fett to arrive until sometime in April. Though I would love if it were in March.
-theropod

7151_press14-001.jpg

Giggity giggity giggity!!!

It's on the product page--but I don't think it's new.

I am anxious for them to post some shots of a production sample. The prototype looked great and I am hoping that the final product doesn't let me down.

It's kind of going to be a little sad when this arrives, as it has been a dream piece for so long. What will I have to look forward to when my most wanted Sideshow statue is in my hands?

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

tomandshell said:
March!!!

:chew :chew :chew

March? Where does this info come from?

I though, with the flexpay shedule, it would be late april to early may...

I just cant wait until enough people cancel this thing so that my waitlist get fullfiled for the exclusive. I cant wait to get him he looks awesome. I got on the wait list in Sept or Oct and still I have heard nothing. As anyone got a waitlist conversion on him recently.

jason2885 said:
I just cant wait until enough people cancel this thing so that my waitlist get fullfiled for the exclusive. I cant wait to get him he looks awesome. I got on the wait list in Sept or Oct and still I have heard nothing. As anyone got a waitlist conversion on him recently.

This will be my first non-exclusive PF. I could just care less about some made up artifact. I'd rather save $60 and get the regular from a retailer.

Mizuno said:
March? Where does this info come from?

I though, with the flexpay shedule, it would be late april to early may...
It's in the newsletter. I think it said the flexpay schedule has been bumped up to Feb. March and April.

I agree the exclusive isn't the greatest, but I think it'll make a nice display having Jango and Boba with the artifact in between.

I won't be getting it until April as I am on FlexPay, but I am still happy they pushed it up.

Ah, and with the Medicom Boba coming out too, my shrine will be complete!

From last night's newsletter:

Attention customers who have our detailed Boba Fett Premium Format figure on pre-order through FLEXpay: We will be receiving this item very close to the original arrival date in late March 2007, rather than the previously delayed date in May! Please expect the payment schedule to be adjusted accordingly, to February 10th, March 10th, and April 10th.

From the newsletter:... very close to the original arrival date in late March 2007...

So early april?:monkey1

tomandshell said:
It's kind of going to be a little sad when this arrives, as it has been a dream piece for so long. What will I have to look forward to when my most wanted Sideshow statue is in my hands?

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Don't worry, Tom. I'm sure FedEx will screw up trying to deliver it to you... Making you wait even longer.

March! Sweet Nora! It's coming so fast. I remember we had to wait ages to get Vader, so I'm completely suprised that we're getting it so quick. I thouught it might take longer due to the complexity of his costume, but Sieshow is constantly suprising me.:D

Pretty sure it's gonna be my last PF for a good while. The Hulk took up my last bit of space.:monkey2

EDIT: I realized that the Hulk is so huge, that you cannot even use the analogy "last bit of space" to express how much room it takes up. Sweet Lord, it is huge.

Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

They are now contacting the wait list for the exclusive hopefully mine will finally convert.

Back