Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett PF delayed (sorry Tom)

Im sort of pleased with the push backs. I could use the time to recover from Xmas.

jason2885 said:
I need more PF in a hurry. I got the first 6 in about 2 months and now Im not going to get another one til January and then June. They need to get these releases closer together and at least 4-5 a year.
:rotfl I feel the same way, gotta have that fix.

nash said:
Im sort of pleased with the push backs. I could use the time to recover from Xmas.

I will be pleased if more items that are scheduled for the first Qtr. get pushed into the 2nd. I fully expected this to be April but it sounds as if it may even be later, Jabba will almost certainly get pushed back some. I also expect the Yoda bust to be a few months late. Makes me feel a bit better about the beginning of 2007.

i'm cool with the delay. it gives me more time to save up and plan a budget for upcoming stuff (along with playing catch-up with some PF's I would like to add to my collection) in the meantime.

Darth Loki said:
I will be pleased if more items that are scheduled for the first Qtr. get pushed into the 2nd. I fully expected this to be April but it sounds as if it may even be later, Jabba will almost certainly get pushed back some. I also expect the Yoda bust to be a few months late. Makes me feel a bit better about the beginning of 2007.
This will only work if they dont schedule a whole bunch of stuff for 2nd qtr, if not we will have the same issue in 2nd qtr and that could effect money for C4 and Comic Con. I think this will be a constant battle until all of become rich.:lol

If we get too far into the 2nd quarter my tax return will be out of the equation. I usually file electronically and get my return in late February or early March. That money is long gone by June...

:rolleyes:

m0reta said:
*gives tom a cookie to ease his sorrows*

Thanks for the cookie!!!

I'm with the waiters. Can handle a little cash flow assistance. :cool:

Boba Fett PF arriving sooner than expected

I just received this email:
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Boba Fett Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71511FLEX) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figures Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

You have previously been contacted with an updated flexpay schedule beginning March 20th 2007 due to expected production delays for the Boba Fett Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive from our Star Wars Premium Format Figures Collection. We have now been informed by our manufacturing facility that the Boba Fett Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will in fact be delivered to us sooner than anticipated. Therefore, we have adjusted the flexpay schedule to coincide with the arrival of this item.

Sideshow Collectibles would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience we may have caused. However, we are excited to be delivering to you the highest quality product possible sooner than expected, and hope that you will be thrilled to add this figure to your collection.

Please note that the new payment schedule for your order will be as follows:

Boba Fett Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Feb 10th 2007 - $108.00
Mar 10th 2007 - $108.00
Apr 10th 2007 - $108.99​

Re: Boba Fett PF arriving sooner than expected

I am sure Tom is quite disappointed.

So does this mean May then ... :monkey5

With Jabba and friends coming, I was actually a little relieved that Fett had been delayed by a month. Now... :monkey4

very good news indeed...

I don't really see how this is news. We knew it got pushed back to the 2nd Qtr. This just means it'll be shipping late April/early May. Didn't we already guess that was when this was coming?:confused:

I had no idea when to expect him so this is just a first for me, but good news, as I am having to make major financial decisions these days, it gives me time to see if he'll fit into the plan and I won't have to think about cancelling him any time soon.

Darth Loki said:
I don't really see how this is news. We knew it got pushed back to the 2nd Qtr. This just means it'll be shipping late April/early May. Didn't we already guess that was when this was coming?:confused:

I was expecting him to arrive by late june
so this is news to me :D

Darth Loki said:
Well, it's news to me because I wasn't expecting to make my first flexpay until March 20th. Now it's Feb. 10th.

That's all good to me! I'm on FlexPay, so that means that my tax return should take care of the payments for this with no problem.

Plus, I am Boba Fett. I should get him without any problem in the first place. :cool:

Batty said:
Well, it's news to me because I wasn't expecting to make my first flexpay until March 20th. Now it's Feb. 10th.

I guess you certainly have a point there. I don't get the whole flex pay thing, instead of saving your money until it ships, you just give it to SS earlier :confused:

Back