Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

bigfetttc9.jpg

Man that PF is so cool, I really wish I could do it. With te RAH 1 at half the price though, I gotta saves my cash. I was never a huge "Fett Guy" though so I couldn't justify the PF, it is killer though!

With 7000 total pieces produced, I think you'll be able to get some sweet ebay deals on the regular version. You'll have to forego the Mandalarian wall artifact though.:rotfl Really looking forward to this piece. It will be impressive.

Seretur said:
SO hope my WL converts.
When did you get on the wait list. I hope that mine converts soon. In the newsletter it said that wait list conversions were taking place now.

I really hope the production version looks that good!

More pictures! More pictures!

"They go around looking younger for a few days, and then they need more. More. More!" -William S. Burroughs (as sampled on Ministry's "Just One Fix")
-theropod

i hope the "weathering" is at least half that nice! can't wait! i still haven't canceled the exclusive, though I have no need for the coaster.

Vader AL said:
i hope the "weathering" is at least half that nice! can't wait! i still haven't canceled the exclusive, though I have no need for the coaster.

Yeah, the flex-pay situation is my only REAL reason to stick with the EXCLUSIVE...it's a little easier on the pocket-book to pay in installments...especially with Jabba and Throne currently processing. Still, the exclusive should have been something cooler, like an extra gun, perhaps his 'sawed-off by Luke' version as some suggested. Guess they didn't add any 'Empire' items as an ESB Boba PF is planned for some point in the future... :confused:

Indiana Fett said:
Still, the exclusive should have been something cooler, like an extra gun, perhaps his 'sawed-off by Luke' version as some suggested.

I think the best option would have been an alternate base. Personally, I collect a lot of Fett stuff, and the "artifact" will look nice on the wall behind a Fett themed display. But I would have loved an alternate desert skiff base.

Off-Topic. Tom, I tried to reply to your PM, but your inbox is full.

:cool:

I wonder what the secondary market value for this will be when it ships. I'm really starting to think that I'll *need* :)lol) this for my SW PF collection but don't want to pay a premium for it if I can avoid it. What were retailers selling the regular version for?

Back