Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

Khev said:
I wonder what the secondary market value for this will be when it ships. I'm really starting to think that I'll *need* :)lol) this for my SW PF collection but don't want to pay a premium for it if I can avoid it. What were retailers selling the regular version for?
You can get one for under $300 from some of the etailers.
I think Cornor Store Comics still has him for like $276.

jason2885 said:
You can get one for under $300 from some of the etailers.
I think Cornor Store Comics still has him for like $276.
As of right now they're sold out. If anyone knows of a retailer still carrying this for under $300 please shoot me a PM.

Khev said:
As of right now they're sold out. If anyone knows of a retailer still carrying this for under $300 please shoot me a PM.

Corner Store was the last one to have it in stock a few months ago. Haven't seen it at a retailers for a while. You'll have no problem getting one for under $300 when they ship. There will be plenty on eBay and some retailers may even get some in stock.

Re: Next PF? Boba Fett!!!!

I hope I will not hate myself later, but I cancelled the Fett order I placed with Sideshow - with Jabba and the Throne coming, another expensive item just scared me too bad, I guess. That, and the weak exclusive item helped the decision.

I love my PF Vader (fav piece in my collection); I love the PF Obi-Wan and my Han Solo, but for some reason the $325 for Fett has not been sitting with me. I sure hope that when this hits, I can score it for under $300 for the non exclusive piece. This is the first PF's exclusive I have absolutely no desire to have.

I see in the newsletter they are contacting the wait list for the Fett, I hope I get mine to convert soon.

This probably just means they're weeding out multiple preorders. The figure is far enough away from shipping that they can't be charging CC's yet and getting declines, which is when most of the WL reservations actually come into play.

jason2885 said:
I see in the newsletter they are contacting the wait list for the Fett, I hope I get mine to convert soon.
I recently joined the many who canceled the exclusive. I will be looking to pick up a regular edition though.

I predict that the regular Fett is going to be hard to find rather quickly. The piece is going to be amazing, most people don't care for the exclusive, and they will want to get it for less than retail if possible. All of the Fetts being sold by retailers are going to evaporate immediately, and people who want one after seeing the flood of post-shipment "in hand" pictures will be forced to get one of the second chance exclusive Fetts direct from Sideshow.

tomandshell said:
I predict that the regular Fett is going to be hard to find rather quickly. The piece is going to be amazing, most people don't care for the exclusive, and they will want to get it for less than retail if possible. All of the Fetts being sold by retailers are going to evaporate immediately, and people who want one after seeing the flood of post-shipment "in hand" pictures will be forced to get one of the second chance exclusive Fetts direct from Sideshow.
This all being said without any bias, right? :D

I just know for a fact that this is going to be the best PF ever, and there will be a lot of people changing their minds and wanting one, or waiting to get one for cheap. The supply of regular Fetts is not going to last, just like the Punisher PF. The exclusive lasted much longer than the regular, because everybody preferred the normal one at a discount and they all sold out everywhere.

And when it comes to Fett, I am definitely as biased as can be.

:rolleyes:

:rofl

But seriously, how many people have said something to the effect of:

"I'm glad the exclusive isn't that great. Now I can get the regular one from a retailer and save some money."

I honestly don't think there will be enough regular versions of this awesome piece to go around.

tomandshell said:

"I'm glad the exclusive isn't that great. Now I can get the regular one from a retailer and save some money."
No one Tom, not a one. The exclusive is *critical* to this piece. If you somehow miss out on it you might as well just forget the whole thing. :monkey3

tomandshell said:

I honestly don't think there will be enough regular versions of this awesome piece to go around.

You are so right, I am afraid. I have a friend that has a Sideshow account, so I am checking to see if he has ordered the non exclusive. I am still torn, just due in part to space. The one PF I would kill to see some day would be a Tusken Raider!!!

Fett does look pretty incredible.

IMG_5656.JPG

Dang it, I'm back to being annoyed by that helmet again. :monkey2 Just doesn't match up well with the movie version at all, IMO. Maul just got promoted to "cool silent SW villain" that I'll most likely get. :maul

Last edited:

Khev said:
IMG_5656.JPG

Dang it, I'm back to being annoyed by that helmet again. :monkey2 Just doesn't match up well with the movie version at all, IMO. Maul just got promoted to "cool silent SW villain" that I'll most likely get. :maul

The helmet looked perfect at SDCC, now it looks goofy in that shot. :confused:

I'm so torn with this piece, I have some potential big things coming in my life and if they happen, I'm going to have to cancel him (luckily the Medi will be a nice compensation on that), and it's so tough cuz part of me wants to get this piece so it's like I hope things don't happen that I'm looking at, yet my big life plans would also make me more happier than any collectible so it's like dumbass don't worry about the Fett. Oh Boba, the mental anguish you cause lol.

Weird question: anyone know the cost for the Fett PF to the Sideshow direct accounts?

This question has really nothing to do with what Sideshow is charging direct.... but I have always been curious as to the difference.

Back