Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next PF? Boba Fett!!!!

I think we'd all be up for a ROTLA Indy with exclusive idol, TOD Indy with exclusive shankara stones, and Last Crusade Indy with exclusive Holy Grail. :D

And with Marion, Willie, Sword dude (you know the one), Short Round, Sallah, Bellog, and so on there are really just tons of great figure possibilities.

Wor-Gar said:
My avatar says it all.

And just get this thread back on track -- Indy is kind of like Boba Fett.

did i miss something??:confused:

Well, Boba Fett captured Han Solo who was played by Harrison Ford who played Indiana Jones. :monkey5

Batty said:
Well, Boba Fett captured Han Solo who was played by Harrison Ford who played Indiana Jones. :monkey5

Right, and both IJ and BF "hunt" down valuable objects. Both have "whips". And both had fathers that shaped their persona.

Fortune and glory, kid.

tomandshell said:
We can talk about anything we want, so long as this thread stays bumped above the "No Boba Fett" one!!!

:lol great idea. It's about the title. :lol So, who likes football?

Batty said:
"No Boba Fett"...That's just crazy talk.

WHAT?!!! Who doesn't want FETT?!! that's preposterous!!

Last edited:

tomandshell said:
We can talk about anything we want, so long as this thread stays bumped above the "No Boba Fett" one!!!

Dude, I told you before. That other thread is not a "No Boba Fett" one. It's speculation of what to expect after Boba Fett would be announced at SDCC. The PF Boba Fett is inevitable and obvious.
But by all means, feel free to continue your tirade. :cool:
-theropod

Don't worry theropod, he's just joking. Tom has a medical disorder called TCS Tongue in Cheek Syndrome. Doncha Tom?

Last edited:

theropod said:
Dude, I told you before. That other thread is not a "No Boba Fett" one. It's speculation of what to expect after Boba Fett would be announced at SDCC. The PF Boba Fett is inevitable and obvious.
But by all means, feel free to continue your tirade. :cool:
-theropod

Theropod-I really am being goofy! I just didn't want to bog down the serious discussion and speculation in the other thread with my Fett babble. Agent is right--most of what I say is tongue in cheek, but my sarcastic tone of voice doesn't come through very well online. Just having fun!

:D

Boba Fett? We don't need no steenkin' Boba Fett.

Tomandshell is a mean dude. Who wants a 1/4 premium Jabba?

Only if we get his 6 boobed dancer as the exclusive.

Back