Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

He is looking great. Hopefully we see another release at Comic Con.

hairlesswookiee said:
sounds good Loki... girlfriend is away for the week so im good for many bedsores due to marathons.

~~~on topic-- i will get the Fett as long as Jango comes along in the future.

Amen brother, I'm holding out for Jango.

Wor-Gar said:
Tom, I'm very happy you got this one at last!

Also glad its ESB Fett as that means the 12" Fett will be ROTJ.

Other way around Wor-Gar! Sounds like ESB 12" Fett first...then hopefully we'll see 12" ROTJ Fett eventually also!

...and dare I say it...ESB PF Fett down the road too...or is THAT going to be the EXCLUSIVE version???

:D

If I rememer right it seemed we had a poll a while back where ESB BF was the prefered Fett for the 1/6 format... or I could be wrong. Which is good if true because that is the one I voted for.

I'm just happy it's a Fett.... This is the PF I have been waiting for since the beginning. I seriously cannot wait!!! :monkey5

Indiana Fett said:
Other way around Wor-Gar! Sounds like ESB 12" Fett first...then hopefully we'll see 12" ROTJ Fett eventually also!

...and dare I say it...ESB PF Fett down the road too...or is THAT going to be the EXCLUSIVE version???

Yeah, I just re-looked at the preview and realized I had it backwards. Red gauntlets on the PF! Damn! I wanted an ROTJ 12" Fett for a change...we have so many ESB versions around.

In any event, the PF Fett looks amazing! I love the real material vest with armor. All the detail is there. You know they took their time with this one.

This is when I wish I collected the PF line... just to have Vader and Fett together.

Man, am I a happy camper. I knew that I was going to be away from the computer between 7 and 7:30, and Sideshow was nice enough to release the newsletter just in time for me to start the official Fett PF thread!

He looks awesome and well worth the wait. The best PF yet, and if you don't agree I will blast you with my flamethrower.

I wonder if the exclusive will be the ESB version, or something else? I shall not rest until I have ordered this. If the exclusive is an alternate paint job then I shall have to get both.

My most anticipated Sideshow piece of all time!!!

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

tomandshell said:
Man, am I a happy camper. I knew that I was going to be away from the computer between 7 and 7:30, and Sideshow was nice enough to release the newsletter just in time for me to start the official Fett PF thread!

He looks awesome and well worth the wait. The best PF yet, and if you don't agree I will blast you with my flamethrower.

I wonder if the exclusive will be the ESB version, or something else? I shall not rest until I have ordered this. If the exclusive is an alternate paint job then I shall have to get both.

My most anticipated Sideshow piece of all time!!!

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

Again Tom, I am very happy for you... I dont think there was anyone else who campaigned for this as hard as you did...Its funny, but when I read this in the news letter, the first thing I thought was" Damn, I bet Tom just fell out of his chair"....

A lot of us are right there behind you Tom.

This will be my first SW PF. The only other one I am considering is Darth Maul.

So Tom, when do we see the preview of Fett in your avatar or your sig??

Looks great so far. I think we are all happy for you Tom.

:clap

Not too mention ourselves also. :D

King Darkness said:
Again Tom, I am very happy for you... I dont think there was anyone else who campaigned for this as hard as you did...Its funny, but when I read this in the news letter, the first thing I thought was" Damn, I bet Tom just fell out of his chair"....

Thanks! This has been a day of ups and downs, but it is ending with a definite UP. This is my own personal grail item, whether they make 50 or 50,000. It will be my prized collectible. I will probably buy a second one just to store in the attic in case anything ever happens to the first one. Even the preview is the best thing I have ever seen. I will spend all day, every day at Comic Con at the Sideshow booth staring at the display Fett. If security is lax, I will take it home with me. You will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands, etc.

And now, for the last time ever, once more to close the book on the old PF (Pre-Fett) days:

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

And with that, my quest is at an end.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey5

I can't wait to see some pics of this bad boy. Thank you, Sideshow! This thing is gonna be awesome! :chew

tomandshell said:
Thanks! This has been a day of ups and downs, but it is ending with a definite UP. This is my own personal grail item, whether they make 50 or 50,000. It will be my prized collectible. I will probably buy a second one just to store in the attic in case anything ever happens to the first one. Even the preview is the best thing I have ever seen. I will spend all day, every day at Comic Con at the Sideshow booth staring at the display Fett. If security is lax, I will take it home with me. You will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands, etc.

And now, for the last time ever, once more to close the book on the old PF (Pre-Fett) days:

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

And with that, my quest is at an end.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey5

Dreams do come true, for the kid in all of us.

I'm psyched for you, Tom and happy for everyone, Fett does look absolutely exceptional.

SolidLiquidFox said:
A lot of us are right there behind you Tom.

This will be my first SW PF. The only other one I am considering is Darth Maul.

This will be MY first PF also SLF...but it's a no-brainer...I'll definitely put the cash away for this one! I may also do a PF Maul...depends on his pose...and maybe a PF Jango if his pose matches Boba's enough to look great bookending a shelf together. Outside of that, I'd probably have to ixnay any further PF's due to their size and cost...we'll see though...

A PF Han in Carbonite with working lights? I might be tempted by that too...it would ROCK behind Fett!!!

Back