Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next PF? Boba Fett!!!!

LOTRFan said:
mi32p.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!!!"

Agent0028 said:
Erm, we're not going to start a crusade are we? What with those Kurgans and Palpatinians and hints of a Bespin Luke-rs another faction could cause an all out war...

Have we speculated about an exclusive for Fett yet(he he)?

hey, we Palpatinians prefer to sit in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike!!!

"Have we speculated about an exclusive for Fett yet(he he)?"

1. Shooting lessons?
2. A backbone?
3. Sarlac repellant?

tomandshell said:
I sense a war in the making! Now that Fett's honor and manhood have been threatened, we must come to his defense!! Here comes the Fett Crusade!
FOR BOBA!!!

Shooting lessons would be nice since they aren't really necessary to have an accurate Fett, but still cool nonetheless.

I just hope they don't make the exclusive a "How to Use Your Jetpack to Put Yourself within Point Blank Range of Your Foe's Lightsaber" manual because they ALL should have that.

KitFisto said:
"Have we speculated about an exclusive for Fett yet(he he)?"

1. Shooting lessons?
2. A backbone?
3. Sarlac repellant?

Hey now, daddy wasn't around long enough to teach young Boba how to shoot. Esp not as the gun-slingin cowpoke that Jango was! :rolleyes:

I think that the Boba Fett exclusive should be...

Your mom!!!

(That felt good! Just like being in Jr. High again...)

tomandshell said:
I think that the Boba Fett exclusive should be...

Your mom!!!

(That felt good! Just like being in Jr. High again...)

Would not do Boba much good since they forgot to clone Jango's BALLS for him.

Fett, or No Fett, that is the ?........................

I don't collect PF, but if I did I who think Boba Fett would be next. You could do something like a carbon freezing chamber grate type of base or if you went with Jedi you could include a skiff base. Here's hoping we'll see Fett at SDCC along with the Indiana Jones license announcement. :monkey3

Just a guess, seems like a smart move considering IJ is one of the most under developed licenses Lucasfilms has. People (including myself) would go apesh!t if they release 1/6th scale figures. Indiana Jones is one of the most untapped resources of any movie license out there. The way I see it, SS has their foot in the door so it would only make sense for them to release the inevitable onslaught of new merchandise. It's not like these are mass marketed crap, they would be a niche' market just like the other SS products. And if Lucasfilm is holding back because of the new film, well I call dirty pool on them. People obviously want Indy figures just as much as they want SW figs. It's science. :chew

DekeStarkiller said:
Just a guess, seems like a smart move considering IJ is one of the most under developed licenses Lucasfilms has. People (including myself) would go apesh!t if they release 1/6th scale figures. Indiana Jones is one of the most untapped resources of any movie license out there. The way I see it, SS has their foot in the door so it would only make sense for them to release the inevitable onslaught of new merchandise. It's not like these are mass marketed crap, they would be a niche' market just like the other SS products. And if Lucasfilm is holding back because of the new film, well I call dirty pool on them. People obviously want Indy figures just as much as they want SW figs. It's science. :chew

I agree! :monkey5

DekeStarkiller said:

DarthRamuk said:

I TOO agree...1/6 AND 1/4 ROTLA Indiana please...Thanks.

:D

Back