Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next PF? Boba Fett!!!!

Khev said:
Notice how Fett is only cool when he's standing behind that "half-robotic old man." Vader probably prevented him from shooting at Chewie because who knows how many Stormtroopers and Ugnaughts would have been taken out before Boba actually hit the wookiee, if ever. :chew

He couldn't even ambush somebody who was being pestered by an astromech droid!

As for Luke, he beheaded Vader on Dagobah, doing it again on Cloud City would have just been showing off. Not the Jedi way. :lol

I got a bad feeling about this......I sense a war brewing between the Fett camp and the Bespin Luke die-hard fans! :rotfl

DarthRamuk said:
I got a bad feeling about this......I sense a war brewing between the Fett camp and the Bespin Luke die-hard fans! :rotfl

Why? Both Fett and Bespin Luke were a couple of pusses! :monkey3

You are right, we need this made:

New-Yaddle.jpg

STAT! :emperor

And so it starts...

I sense a war in the making! Now that Fett's honor and manhood have been threatened, we must come to his defense!! Here comes the Fett Crusade!

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen..."

tomandshell said:
And so it starts...

I sense a war in the making! Now that Fett's honor and manhood have been threatened, we must come to his defense!! Here comes the Fett Crusade!

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen..."

Wipe them out! All of them!

DarthRamuk said:
Unthinkable! There hasn't been a full scale war since the formation of the first Anakin production pics!

Wor-Gar said:
Is Yaddle showing a little leg?

We need the "Sideshow -- please don't -up Yaddle" thread.

Indeed! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Ain't she dreamy!?
yaddle.jpg

Back