Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the Solo film, I have close to 0 interest in this one.

But I guess we'll finally discover how he got that dent in his helmet.

giphy.gif

OMG it's really happening....the most hotly anticipated movie of 1996 is here.

Dwayne the Crock Johnson's favourite for the role with Michael B Jordan and Sam Worthington dropping down the list. :slap

KK's hiring of James Mangold is a big deal. Its the first decision she's made that indicates she may be serious about making quality films and maximizing both short term and long term profits. Even her harshest critics acknowledge this.

James Mangold doesn't do bubblegum or forced SJW characters or messages. His speciality is western type films with morally complicated themes and characters. Very emotional and they make you think.

:crying

The Wolverine was a fun little movie. I liked the western aesthetic of Logan too.

Hopefully a Boba Fett movie will meet in the middle.

I know the timelines are different, but if Disney can figure out a way to insert Shrek (Rose) and Purple Hair (Holdo) into the Boba Fett movie, the result would be a guaranteed classic. Better than Empire.

More Shrek and more Purple Hair!

The Wolverine was a fun little movie. I liked the western aesthetic of Logan too.

Hopefully a Boba Fett movie will meet in the middle.

Its going to be difficult for him to make Boba into an antihero type if follows the can and if that's what he intends. In the newer comics Boba is shown to be willing to torture and kill just about anybody just to be rid of loose ends. He just doesn't care. Like a machine. Not exactly a family movie friendly character. Mangold can still make it to where the audience roots for him but it'll probably have to be an R rated film. Bold move but the right one, I think.

You've got to get the Harmy discs jye. I've been watching the original theatrical versions at home since 2011!

I got the Harmy ANH and I couldn't get it to work in my bluray player or on my computer... DOH. I have the original DVD release when it was a little "addition" to the special edition so that's fine with me.

James Mangold doesn't do bubblegum or forced SJW characters or messages. His speciality is western type films with morally complicated themes and characters. Very emotional and they make you think.

Like Kate & Leopold?

BTW, can you post anything without youtube help?

. Mangold can still make it to where the audience roots for him but it'll probably have to be an R rated film. Bold move but the right one, I think.

Disney... no.

Have you been to a Disney store?

Back