Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney is probably thinking that spin-off movies are terrible ideas now and just greenlit "Episodes 10-12" that continue the Skywalker Saga even further, lol.

True- another WB-like knee-jerk reaction. I still think it is remarkable that Solo has done so poorly....perhaps the back-lash I thought was so overstated on TLJ IS true...no one showed up, really.

Yup even more Rey now lol
noorey.jpg

Bet SW stand alone movies will be put on hold until Disney figures out what went wrong with Solo- big time wrong(I loved it myself)

How the hell they don't know what the problem is? The answer is everywhere you look.

Disney will be ok. They still have Ant-Man and the Wasp, Christopher Robin, Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Marry Poppins Returns...and that's just this year. :thud: It's just not fair. :lol

And let's not forget The Incredibles 2. All of this after Black Panther and Infinity War grossed over $3.3 billion globally. So far.

I'm not the only one.

If you're indifferent about the character then you're not going to notice these things or care either way.

Writer proposes Boba's suit be used as a vehicle for pushing SJW propaganda.

"Embrace the fact that underneath the iconic look of Boba Fett, there could be anyone: man, woman, or alien."

More like "embrace the fact that I just got done watching Solo and think that Fett should be another Enfys Nest" lol.

Here's an idea. Make an entire *village* Boba Fett. On Tatooine a bunch of marauders are terrorizing a small town until Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short show the people how to make dozens of Boba Fett suits that they use to trick the marauders into thinking that Fett is alive, in multiple locations at once, and unkillable. Hijinks ensue.

More like "embrace the fact that I just got done watching Solo and think that Fett should be another Enfys Nest" lol.

Here's an idea. Make an entire *village* Boba Fett. On Tatooine a bunch of marauders are terrorizing a small town until Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short show the people how to make dozens of Boba Fett suits that they use to trick the marauders into thinking that Fett is alive, in multiple locations at once, and unkillable. Hijinks ensue.

Exactly man. That's the logical outcome of what the writer is proposing. But it's not gonna happen as long as James Mangold is doing it.

Back