Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give them time.

Soon there won't be any "adventureland" and "fantasyland" anymore.

0,,21541031-GDH,00.jpg

Mangold hire could signal post Sarlaac Fett.

James Mangold’s Past Movies Make Him an Inspired Choice to Direct a Boba Fett Film

The bygone genre of the Western is not the only muse that Mangold keeps returning to in his work. If you had to sum up the overarching theme of many of his films, you could say that they demonstrate a recurring interest in the human frailty behind the veneer of legends.

Whether it be a Civil War veteran forced to live with the lie of how he lost his leg, or a local sheriff who once saved a girl from drowning at the expense of his hearing and career ambitions, Mangold’s protagonists are often down on their luck and in need of some saving grace. In 3:10 to Yuma, this principle was distilled down to a single quote: “Sometimes a man has to be big enough to see how small he is.”

We’ve seen enough prequels already. How cool would it be if the Boba Fett movie actually took place after Return of the Jedi and followed the broken bounty hunter as he crawled out of the Sarlaac pit — all scarred up — and used his wits to survive and reestablish himself in the Star Wars underworld?

https://www.slashfilm.com/james-mangold-boba-fett-movie/

Yeah a John Wick-esque "You're back?" Fett flick could be really cool. Opening scene could be him walking into a Cantina in his Mandalorian armor and all the bounty hunters laugh and mock him for playing dress up like Boba Fett and then he pulls out his guns and kills every last one of them.

He walks up to the bar and sits down. The camera shows him remove his helmet from behind to reveal scorched/melted skin from the Sarlacc stomach acid. The barkeep recoils in horror then tremblingly pours him a drink and goes about cleaning up the massive mess. Fett finishes his drink, puts his helmet back on (we still only see him from behind while its off) and then never removes it again for the rest of the film.

And then he proceeds to work on regaining his rep. He can't charge as much as he used to if he can find any work at all.

Yeah a John Wick-esque "You're back?" Fett flick could be really cool. Opening scene could be him walking into a Cantina in his Mandalorian armor and all the bounty hunters laugh and mock him for playing dress up like Boba Fett and then he pulls out his guns and kills every last one of them.

I can't see someone that screamed like a ***** being that awesome.

Has Clint Eastwood ever screamed like that in a movie?

Mangold hire could signal post Sarlaac Fett.

How cool would it be if the Boba Fett movie actually took place after Return of the Jedi and followed the broken bounty hunter as he crawled out of the Sarlaac pit — all scarred up — and used his wits to survive and reestablish himself in the Star Wars underworld?

This is exactly what I want for a Boba Fett movie.

Maybe they'll open the Fett movie showing his original death from a different angle. Han hits his jetpack and Fett flies off while his buddy *Bossk* is watching from a window and screaming like a girl as his best friendly silently hits the side of the barge and then quietly falls into the Pit, lol.

He walks up to the bar and sits down. The camera shows him remove his helmet from behind to reveal scorched/melted skin from the Sarlacc stomach acid. The barkeep recoils in horror then tremblingly pours him a drink and goes about cleaning up the massive mess. Fett finishes his drink, puts his helmet back on (we still only see him from behind while its off) and then never removes it again for the rest of the film.

Meesa likesa yousa thinksa weesa gonna die.

:lol :lol :lol

Maybe they'll open the Fett movie showing his original death from a different angle. Han hits his jetpack and Fett flies off while his buddy *Bossk* is watching from a window and screaming like a girl as his best friendly silently hits the side of the barge and then quietly falls into the Pit, lol.

Oh man my sides please stop lol

:lol

Ah, the Special Special Edition. It will also include Luke actually making contact with his kick.

It will be revealed that Boba had a hangover that day after partying too hard with the reward money.

It will be revealed that Boba had a hangover that day after partying too hard with the reward money.

There you go. The old lady who impersonated Enfys Nest tragically tried the same trick with Boba Fett's armor at the Sarlacc Pit which now explains why "he" was so incompetent during that particular battle, lol.

Bet SW stand alone movies will be put on hold until Disney figures out what went wrong with Solo- big time wrong(I loved it myself)

Bet SW stand alone movies will be put on hold until Disney figures out what went wrong with Solo- big time wrong(I loved it myself)

More than likely yup.

Disney broke 2 records.

Highest grossing SW movie
Lowest grossing SW movie

At least they’re covering all the bases lol

I wonder what episode 9 numbers will look like?

Well it depends.

If Kennedy is given an execution by rock throwing and Iger/Lucas give Steve Bannon control of Lucasfilm IX is looking at a potential 300 million opening weekend with a 3 billion gross and that’s just domestically lol

Last edited:
Disney is probably thinking that spin-off movies are terrible ideas now and just greenlit "Episodes 10-12" that continue the Skywalker Saga even further, lol.

Disney will be ok. They still have Ant-Man and the Wasp, Christopher Robin, Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Marry Poppins Returns...and that's just this year. :thud: It's just not fair. :lol

Back