Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

I see some slight dimples in the first preview pic, I wonder if that means that the helm is all polystone as opposed to a separate piece; bummer if so. :dunno

I see some slight dimples in the first preview pic, I wonder if that means that the helm is all polystone as opposed to a separate piece; bummer if so. :dunno

Yea we talked about this I think previously looks like the helmet is all polystone and no plastic or anything for a more realistic visor.

Yea we talked about this I think previously looks like the helmet is all polystone and no plastic or anything for a more realistic visor.

That would really be a shame, esp on a 1:1 piece. :banghead

the more I think about it, the more happy I am with my MR Helmet. It is a thing of beauty that will be tough to beat...

Sideshow is making all wrong with their bust lines. First with Vader, and now this. Its like they say to us "buy the master replicas LE helmets"

Hope to sooner or later, they change their way to make this items so I can buy them with confidence.

Sideshow is making all wrong with their bust lines. First with Vader, and now this. Its like they say to us "buy the master replicas LE helmets"

Hope to sooner or later, they change their way to make this items so I can buy them with confidence.

what's wrong with vader?

These busts are not supposed to be replicas and I don´t think Sideshow contract with Lucasfilm let them do it anyway. MR and eFX fill my replicas collectible needs perfectly and I am more than happy with what I see from Sideshow bust line.

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:

regardless, im pretty sure they would need a license to produce anything. if not, sue sue sue

Oh I see what you mean. I think what he was trying to say was that Sideshow doesn't have a 1:1 replica license maybe...so Sideshow can't make it an exact replica of what is in the movie. Whether I believe this to be true or not is irrelevant, just want I think he was trying to say.

Sideshow definately has the license, but they don't approach these as prop replicas; what will be a shame is if this is just a large painted sculpt like Bossk or Ackbar. :sick

Sideshow definately has the license, but they don't approach these as prop replicas; what will be a shame is if this is just a large painted sculpt like Bossk or Ackbar. :sick

Definitely. It does look like the armor pieces are separate but it is hard to tell if they are truly separate or just are carved in to appear that way. I also hope that is actual cloth under the armor.

I have thought long and hard about it and i will be passing on this. These shouldered busts just take up too much real estate. I made an exception for Vader and the T600 but i think i will try to get just helmets for the rest of the helmed characters. I need a bigger house......

GREAT piece for sure. Looks pretty accurate too.

what's wrong with vader?

The problem is that for one big problem, the bust go down...
To have Ani face, we have to take off all the helmet.. and to put the helmet on, we have to take off Anakin.. so, we dont have the chance to do the reveal. And for a bust of that price and that quality, that was NECESSARY.
If I take off the helmet I have to see Anakin portrait, not a empty hole. Simply as that. And I don't count having the most important part of the bust inside the box.

Its a real shame, because I really loved the piece, but when I knew this, it was a great deception and I cancel my order. I think most of us need that piece as a representation of the scene and character, we dont look for a prop, we look what we saw at ROTJ, and this bust fails in that... and its a real shame because it's a GREAT item! But they fail doing the reveal, and for me that is REAL IMPORTANT =/

Back