Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

so am i the only one turned off by the visor's taper at the bottom? it is a deal breaker for me.

Nice to see they're doing a 5-month Flexpay option. I'm seriously considering that route.

I do find it neat that they're branching into posable head busts. You can't do it with all characters, sometimes it's best to flow the anatomy from head to neck to shoulders smoothly, but someone like Vader, it'd be nice to move around to pose any way you want.

I do find it neat that they're branching into posable head busts. You can't do it with all characters, sometimes it's best to flow the anatomy from head to neck to shoulders smoothly, but someone like Vader, it'd be nice to move around to pose any way you want.

I was wondering about that because I rewatched the preview video this morning and swore he was looking in different directions. Very cool feature. :clap

Are you getting him, MF?

Do you guys think he will be around forever for people to order, kind of like the Grievous bust, or will he sell out soon?

Back